RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Henry .35 single shot guns by Mike Bellam

Boolit Grand Master

Henry .35 single shot guns by Mike Bellam

Mike has published a highly complimentary review after working on some of the Henry single shot guns. I get it in my e-mail and don't know how to put it here. I'm sure it is on his website.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Buddy
    Yes, I got my email today. Mike has done a couple of re-chambers for me ,including a 10" contender from 357 Mag to 357 Max,and if he says the henry is an exceptional,piece of equipment ,I believe you can take it to the bank.

I wanted him to do my henry, but sent him an email and he never responded ,so I sent it to David White in Oklahoma to be re-chambered and, had David cut and re-crown the barrel to 20" . It shoots bug hole size groups at 90yds with Lee 200gr cast in front of accurate 1680, I'm impressed .

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by crappie-hunter View Post
    Yes, I got my email today. Mike has done a couple of re-chambers for me ,including a 10" contender from 357 Mag to 357 Max,and if he says the henry is an exceptional,piece of equipment ,I believe you can take it to the bank.

I wanted him to do my henry, but sent him an email and he never responded ,so I sent it to David White in Oklahoma to be re-chambered and, had David cut and re-crown the barrel to 20" . It shoots bug hole size groups at 90yds with Lee 200gr cast in front of accurate 1680, I'm impressed .
    Who is David White in Oklahoma, and do you have contact info?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you can find him at Davidsforum, I came across it looking for 357 max loads. Bellm is working on a Henry Max for me now, anxious to get it back! Mike's email really pumped me up on my Henry Max!
    Crappie hunter- I would like to see some specifics on your 200 grain load, please?
    Thanks, hc18flyer

I found it under-
    dandtcustomgunworks.websitetoolbox.com

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by hc18flyer View Post
    I think you can find him at Davidsforum, I came across it looking for 357 max loads. Bellm is working on a Henry Max for me now, anxious to get it back! Mike's email really pumped me up on my Henry Max!
    Crappie hunter- I would like to see some specifics on your 200 grain load, please?
    Thanks, hc18flyer
    PM sent

Boolit Master
    Any chance someone could post a link to the Bellam review as I would like to read it. Guess I'm on the outside of this issue as I am unimpressed with the Henry SS that I have. Haven't spent a lot of time with it, but so far.....give me a Handi.