Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading Everything Repackbox

Thread: WTS Smith Wesson 29-3 Silhouette and Franchi 48al 12g

Boolit Bub

Cool WTS Franchi 48al 12g

The Smith wesson 29 is sold.

WTS Franchi 48al 12 gauge hunter model shotgun. This operates like the Browning Auto 5, but it has the aluminum receiver, so it's a lot lighter. It's an incredible upland gun. It has the acid etched hunting scene receiver and a 26" barrel. It has a 15 1/2 inch pull on the stock. It was professionally lengthened prior to my purchase. It would be easy to shorten it to whatever your length of pull is. For me, these shotguns require slightly longer pull lengths for most people. It has a fixed modified choke. When I bought it, I intended to send it off to Carlsons Chokes to have tubes installed for $100, but I never got around to it. This gun has some scratches on the stock, but it's in great condition other than that. The metal is pretty much in new condition. I've only shot it a few times, and it cycled great. $450 plus $25 shipping.
    https://ibb.co/album/egYCTv

I accept Paypal F&F or Paypal plus 3% for fees. I'm open to other reasonably quick methods of payment. If your FFL is listed with shipmygun.com, it won't take very long to get it shipped out. If the FFL is not listed with them, it will probably take a few days to get the label. They use fedex to ship. If you feel my prices are out of line, feel free to make an offer. The receiving ffl must be willing to accept shipment from a private seller, although if they're on the shipmygun list, they've already agreed to that. I do not have a FFL. Please let me know if you want any other pictures. I've tried to be as thorough as possible with the descriptions, and I don't want there to be any uncertainty.
    Last edited by Keith Sacane; 02-20-2019 at 08:13 PM.

Boolit Bub
    Bump.

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take it.

Boolit Bub
    The Franchi is still available. This is a great lightweight hunting shotgun.

Boolit Bub
    Bump for the week.

Boolit Bub
    Weekend bump

Boolit Bub
    Closed