RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to gain post numbers.

Boolit Buddy
    Welcome Adam. Enjoyed your comments in post 11. Wish I had people willing to help out in trade for hunting. Sadly the last guy I asked seemed ticked off that I would ask such a thing. You are treating ranchers well it sounds. Wishing you luck!

Boolit Master

have to work the oil field to support my cows, ranching just dont make ends meet nowadays. we have crews up in the dakotas from time to time and the winters are brutal on you, so far I have been lucky and have not made it up there to work the patch, spent several hitches in upper wyoming and thats just as bad. put in my time and made it to a small 3 man nitrogen crew that stays close to home and thats been a blessing, my wife was getting tired of taking care of the cows all by herself. save as much as you can for the famine part of the oil field, its always around the corner.

congrats brass, no more government work for you, take the little lady on a tour of the country.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Quote Originally Posted by Driver man View Post
    I have a question . The abbreviations Williston ND and MN and Western MT obviously refer to different states, can someone expand them to their full name for me.
    ND North Dakota
    ID Idaho
    MN Minnesota
    MT Montana

Welcome! Adam. You shoot, reload, know guns, and repair engines. You will build your post count in a meaningfully way by replying to poss that align with your knowledge. The first 30 are the hardest to get but if you post in the Pit they don't count. Stay warm.
    Last edited by Minerat; 02-12-2019 at 10:54 PM.

Boolit Master

In each of the Forums there are "Stickies" that remain at the head of that forum's threads. Many are General Interest and it takes only a moment to post something useful in each of them - and your prose do not have to be "deep thought" or "pithy".

Try one or more of these "quickies" to increase post count - though I gather from your posts so far that you are a deep thinker with a sincere itch to share - and that is not a fault but complementary to you, 'cause I resemble that remark.

In CAST BOOLETS, for example these are threads (linked here):
    What did you do in the reloading room today?
    Share Your Tip Of The Day
    C'mon In Lurkers

In CASTING EQUIPMENT:
    I wish somebody made..................…

In RELOADING EQUIPMENT:
    Loading bench pics

You get the idea. Branch out a bit. Post up a few times. Share a picture or two (that of itself is a web site learning event). Your count will increase dramatically.
    If it was easy, anybody could do it.

Boolit Master
    Welcome mudygmc

"Post in areas such as the PIT, Humor & Off Topic, and S&S do not count towards your post count.

Robert(No.1)"

Boolit Grand Master

Welcome Aboard! There are a lot of good advice a in the above post. Just be cautious and make post that are relevant or meaningful. "Me too" or "plus 1" type of post may not count towards your required 30 post. Land Owner had a good idea.

Boolit Bub
    Mudygmc, I joined a long time ago and like you have just gleaned from the knowledge base here. Great bunch of guys who have helped tune my handloads over the years and convinced me to powder coat. Yes, I too am shamelessly trying to up my post count.

Banned
    NyFirefighter357 newbies can't see that section yet. they need a certain post count/time first.

The best way I've found to post pictures http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...es-using-IMGUR

Like they said, read the threads, ask questions, answer any questions or comment on any topic you are familiar with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12