Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionRepackboxSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: 2019 Bench Clearing Sale #3

Boolit Buddy

WTS: 2019 Bench Clearing Sale #3

*******************Match grade .22 LR AR upper still available*******************

I need to get rid of some stuff that's been sitting around for several years. I'm happy to answer any questions and entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted below trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." type of post. US sales only. I would prefer payment by a PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS MO from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Please don't send cash. I will be happy to combine shipping for these items whenever possible. No sales of items where prohibited. Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Pics are below the descriptions. Because there's a maximum of 10 photos per post, I'll be adding more photos in the replies to this thread.

1. .22 LR match grade AR upper: I bought this to practice my standing position shooting back when I was still really into high power rifle. This was built by Accuracy, Inc. out of TX. The guy that built these had some health issues and I don't believe they are around any more. This upper includes the Ceiner conversion unit, one 10-round magazine, and a scope mount that can be added to the top of the handle. You can also remove the handle and mount the scope directly to the receiver if you want to. The muzzle is threaded 1/2-28 tpi for all of your standard accessories. This upper shoots better than I can and it's always been super reliable. I've attached a picture of a target I shot at 50 yards with the first ammo I picked off the shelf. I'm sure you could experiment and do better. I paid over $1000 for this rig but I need the funds for some other household projects so I'll let this go for $525 shipped (UPS Ground). I'm happy to offer the standard 3-day "no questions asked" inspection period for this item, too, because I want to be sure you're happy with the purchase.

2. Lot of 4000+ .177 caliber air rifle/pistol pellets: Included in this lot are the following: 2 x RWS "pellet samplers" that each have 5 different pellet designs of 100 each. Unfortunately, it looks like the pellets got mixed up a little inside the package but they should all still be there. There are 1900 Chinese pellets of different designs, about 500 x Spanish pointed pellets, a full tin of 250 x Gamo round lead balls, a partial box of Beeman rounds, a full box of 250 x Crosman wadcutter, and a partial box of about 100 x Crosman "super match". I also found a tin with some other pellets (not pictured) that I'll include in case some of the boxes aren't full. I'd like to get SPF $35 plus $7.50 shipping for all of these. SPF

3. Lot of oddball 12 gauge reloading components: You can see the items in the pictures below but they include the following: an almost full back of clear plastic "overshot" disks, a bag of Poly "Spread-R" inserts to open up the pattern, a bag of Ballistic Products "X-treme" (I think that's their name) inserts to open up the pattern, a couple of handfuls of nitro cards, some Ballistic Products GS2 "air wedges", some Ballistic Products gas seals, some Ballistic Products unslit wad columns (used with the gas seals), and a mostly full bag of Ballistic Products SSW short wads for 2.5" shells. I didn't count everything up so I don't know the exact number of items in each bag, but I've priced it accordingly. I'd like to get SPF $25 plus $10 shipping ($15 shipping for West Coast) for all of these items. SPF

4. 300 x new, unfired Activ 2-3/4" hulls: These are my favorite hulls for reloading because they don't require resizing (making loading with the Lee Loader MUCH quicker), they have a large capacity, and they last a long time. Too bad they don't make them anymore. For reloading data, I always used the same data for Federal straight wall/high capacity hulls and never had any problems. Nevertheless, I'll include a photocopy of the Activ reloading data. I'd like to get SPF $25 plus $10 shipping ($15 shipping for West Coast) for all of these hulls. SPF

5. Two (2) unopened boxes of .458 Hornady 325 gr. FTX bullets. These were my "go to" bullet for the .458 SOCOM, but I'm sure they'd work great in a .45-70, too. SPF $30 plus $7.50 shipping for both boxes SPF

6. Lightly used Lee DC .530 RB mold + most of a box of 100 Hornady swaged .530 roundballs: SPF $15 plus $7.50 shipping for both of these items SPF

7. Simmons Red Dot scope & rings: Works fine. Comes with cheap-o Weaver style rings. SPF $10 plus $4 shipping SPF

8. 95 x Hornady .312 spire point bullets: SPF $10 plus $7.50 shipping SPF

9. Redding Large Rifle primer pocket uniformer with power tool adapter: new and never used. SPF $10 plus $4 shipping SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 02-18-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy

Boolit Buddy
    Activ hulls and .458 FTX bullets are spoken for

6. Lightly used Lee DC .530 RB mold + most of a box of 100 Hornady swaged .530 roundballs: $15 plus $7.50 shipping for both of these items

I’ll take these. PM incoming.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Boolit Bub
    Redding Large Rifle primer pocket uniformer with power tool adapter: new and never used. $10 plus $4 shipping I'll take this please. And the pellets. Pm coming.

Boolit Bub
    Is the 452 sizing die still available? Thanks

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master

#7 Simmons Red Dot scope. $10.00 + $4.00 postage. I'll take it! PM on the way.
    Fact: Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Boolit Man
    Seconds on the .458 bullets

Boolit Mold

interested in item 3

Interested in item 3, assorted shotgun wads. Sending pm

Boolit Buddy
    Hornady .312 bullets are spoken for. All that’s left is the AR match .22 upper.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump for last available item

Boolit Buddy
    Closing thread