Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Wideners

Thread: Lyman 457124 by NOE?

Lyman 457124 by NOE?

Has NOE done this one yet? If not, any interest in having it made? If he has, which boolit is it and how do we get him to replenish his stock?
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/index.p...b8tt05o45io8c2

This one is only 5 grains different, at 390gr. I have no idea how to get them to refill the stock. I have been watching for some that have been sold out for months on end.... maybe more like years now, I lost count. When I get my discount codes or sale notices, I always go look, but the favorites are usually empty.
    I sent emails. I posted in the forum. I answered the "What do you want us to restock?" questions they post on facebook. No luck.
    I guess you just gotta try to find a Lyman version of it or get a MiHec Group Buy going.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Beagle long time, no talk. That's the one I was figuring was close. I've emailed them as well asking and referenced that one. I'll ask them how to get additional made but who knows.

You can't make a GC cavity a PB can you?
    Last edited by AggiePharmD; 02-10-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Added question
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Quote Originally Posted by AggiePharmD View Post
    You can't make a GC cavity a PB can you?
    Well, I haven't ever tried. But there are several on here who know how. And there's always Erik. He definitely knows how.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle333 View Post
    http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/index.p...b8tt05o45io8c2

I guess you just gotta try to find a Lyman version of it or get a MiHec Group Buy going.
    Or you could contact Tom at Accurate & have one in a couple weeks.
    The insulated state in which nature has placed the American continent should so far avail it that no spark of war kindled in the other quarters of the globe should be wafted across the wide oceans which separate us from them." -- Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Grand Master

I wanted a 9mm 124 gr. TC with a gas check....very little interest in gas check 9 mm . It was in the store catalog but not in stock . I joined the site , went on the forum and every place I could post ,I posted a request for a run.... I started a list asking who else would be interested .
    You know how it's said " the squeaky wheel gets the grease " ? well for about 6 months I posted and pestered Al about running this mould.... I wanted one for Christmas...he got tired of my pestering and about that time a few others signed onto my request list and he ran them .
    All you have to do is request a run...get a few others to sign up and keep nagging Al ...he'll do a run.
    This was my first NOE ...best mould I own and Al's a nice guy too.
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master

I wanted a 9mm 124 gr. TC with a gas check....very little interest in gas check 9 mm . It was in the store catalog but not in stock . I joined the site , went on the forum and every place I could post ,I posted a request for a run.... I started a list asking who else would be interested .
    You know how it's said " the squeaky wheel gets the grease " ? Well for about 2 1/2 months I posted and pestered Al about running this mould.... this was October and I wanted one for Christmas...he got tired of my pestering and about that time a few others signed onto my request list and he ran them . I got my Christmas 4 cavity NOE...Sweet !
    All you have to do is request a run...get a few others to sign up and keep nagging Al ...he'll do a run.
    This was my first NOE ...best mould I own and Al's a nice guy too.
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    Be sure and know your land/groove/throat dimensions if you’re gonna look at getting a Lyman 457124. My dad and I bought one to shoot thru an old trapdoor and I learned the meaning of keyhole in regards to rifles very quickly afterward. Set my interest in boolits back about fifteen years.
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by wmitty View Post
    Be sure and know your land/groove/throat dimensions if you’re gonna look at getting a Lyman 457124. My dad and I bought one to shoot thru an old trapdoor and I learned the meaning of keyhole in regards to rifles very quickly afterward. Set my interest in boolits back about fifteen years.
    Notice the NOE # is 460-393-RN that means the diameter is .460 " , his moulds will usualy drop boolits to the stated diameter . But slug your bore first just to make sure what you need .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    " Let's Go Brandon !"