Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Load DataInline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: compact reloading outfit

Boolit Master

compact reloading outfit

I'm going to be making a run down to FL in a couple of months to visit family. Some are interested in the shooting sports, so on the off chance that they may be interested in reloading I've put together a somewhat compact case that should accommodate most, if not all, that a beginner would be using. There still are a couple of small items that I'd like to come across, so I guess a WTB will be in order soon.

I'm using a Pacific C press, Redding beam scale, RCBS hand primer & Little Dandy powder measure. Since I believe that their only into handgun right now, that measure should suffice. Dies will be whatever extra I have on hand right now. I've got a quantity of brass, 9mm & 45ACP on hand, that'll go along with a pound of powder, 231, and some primers. I'll probably pick up a few hundred jacketed for each between now and then.

If I feel that it's something that their really interested in, then everything will stay there.

Brian
    https://wbrpc.org/

genealogy, another area of interest

feedback - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...9613-czech_too

Boolit Master

Dude, that is an awesome plan! BTW, that toolbox looks beautifully built and very purpose oriented. I wish I could make wood things that came out that well.

Very nice !

Boolit Grand Master
    Admire your woodworking skills. Sadly, loading 9 mm on a single stage press will likely not result in a rush to reload. Just too slow compared to buying cheap 9 mm ammo.

Good luck.
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    Very nice wood working skills. And this from a guy who needs an aluminum guide clamped to the wood to make a straight cut with a circular saw. Yeah that bad. Frank

It’s all about amortizing the initial cost of your reloading equipment and components. The more you shoot the faster you pay for your up front costs. As you continue to shoot and reload your own brass the only thing you are paying for are the consumables, powder, bullets and primers. As Czech is loaning/ giving this the potential shooter has nothing in it but his time at least for a while. A good deal if you ask me. Nice build there Czech.