RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingWidenersInline Fabrication
ADvertise hereMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRepackbox

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 3005 USD (50%)
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: CLOSED: MP-Molds-Larsen-C432-250-RF-for-44-Special/ Magnum 444 Marlin

Boolit Master
    It's been dead down here for weeks. We could knock a few walls out and get our own mill.

When I first started lurking here there was an effort to launch an Iron mold maker. Brass molds were a rarity then, I still think Iron cast better. NOE MP and Accurate came along to fill that void but we lost the only independent Iron mold maker. Bill Sands made a valiant effort to save Ballisticast as near as I can tell but there was too much wrong. It takes a lot to run a business. You not only have to be good at your trade but every other little thing too. Just rambling to fill dead air. LOL
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

I love Mihaís molds and think he makes works of art that cast great but I have to agree, I love old school iron molds above all others Iíve tried. Would love to see more makers get into making them. I keep meaning to try one of Tomís iron molds but I look at his site with all the options and I get paralyzed by the options cause I already have all the designs I like that I know about, why spend the money?

Boolit Master
    Just saw that my order is wrong. The two cavity HP is supposed to be GC, not plan base. I don't mind on waiting for delivery.
    Tony

Vendor Sponsor

Hey Guys, I'm helping Miha out by putting a list together of the GB's stuck in closed, but havent been delivered. I'm assuming this is one of those that have not been delivered, correct?

Thanks,

Lakehouse2012

CLOSED: MP-Molds-Larsen-C432-250-RF-for-44-Special/ Magnum 444 Marlin

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm helping Miha out by putting a list together of the GB's stuck in closed, but havent been delivered. I'm assuming this is one of those that have not been delivered, correct?

Thanks,

Lakehouse2012
    That is correct, this one is not delivered yet. Thanks for the assist Chris.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678