Graf & SonsRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingWideners

Thread: Old Stoeger Shooter's Bible Catalogs

Old Stoeger Shooter's Bible Catalogs

These are some of my favorite to collect. So much valuable information in them.

Vintage gun sight collector and part time vintage gun parts business Retro-Spec Gun Parts.

Boolit Buddy
    I got a 1972 Shooters Bible for Christmas, and spent many hours dreaming of owning all those wonderful guns, and all the classic loading gear. Still enjoy looking through it 47 years later

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr-Guy View Post
    I got a 1972 Shooters Bible for Christmas, and spent many hours dreaming of owning all those wonderful guns, and all the classic loading gear. Still enjoy looking through it 47 years later
    Wouldn’t it be nice if those prices were the same today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...
    It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not (ask DJT).

Boolit Master

I collected them yearly, and the Gun Digest, until just a few years ago. I've got an entire bookcase full of them. The ones you've displayed are some of the more difficult to find. The one with the goat on the cover was one of the first I acquired. Neat books, for certain. If you can get one printed during or just after WW II it's interesting to see how many guns are pictured and priced, but say "Not Available For The Duration."

Boolit Master

Those things kept me alive as a kid
    Being human is not for sissies.

Kind of like the old Christmas catalog when you were a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr-Guy View Post
    Vintage gun sight collector and part time vintage gun parts business Retro-Spec Gun Parts.

So far the 1940 is the oldest edition I have. I love reading them. They are invaluable for gun sight research.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Gebirgsjager View Post
    I collected them yearly, and the Gun Digest, until just a few years ago. I've got an entire bookcase full of them. The ones you've displayed are some of the more difficult to find. The one with the goat on the cover was one of the first I acquired. Neat books, for certain. If you can get one printed during or just after WW II it's interesting to see how many guns are pictured and priced, but say "Not Available For The Duration."