RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRepackboxInline FabricationLoad Data
Wideners
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: online handle/username

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by beemer View Post
    I rode old BMW motorcycles for years, love'm and still have them. Haven't rode for several years for various reasons but I do miss it.

Beemer

Dave
    A kindred spirit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMW Rider View Post
    A kindred spirit.
    I always wanted one of those old beemers. Impressed with the opposed engine. Quiet and smooth. I always hated loud bikes.

Boolit Buddy
    Zingger- Was the license plate on my 67 Mustang. After it was sold I had it put into pioneer plates and it will reside on my 69 factory K20 Chevy for as long as he wants to keep running. Great stories everyone!!!

I was in sporting goods/rods/guns/marine for years and i fish a LOT. Puget Sound Paul was my handle on a long gone fishing forum, so i shortened it and used it here.
    A government that robs from Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.

Boolit Master

Had Hamilton Bowen build me a 5-shot Ruger Bisley in .45 Colt with line-bored cylinder chambers along with some internal goodies like bolt-bearing block. Locks up tight. Shoots great, and is very LOUD! Guys at the gun club would ask me if I was going to be shooting the big boomer (on account of the noise) and then started calling me … Big Boomer.

Boolit Mold
    Well mine is my first name first letter of my surname and LL.B (without the dot) LL.B is Bachelor of Laws, but fear not I'm not a practising lawyer. In fact despite having family connections to one of the largest Law firms in the UK, an attorney cousin in Chicago, and a barrister nephew and a niece who is a judge, both in Brisbane I am not too fond of lawyers generally.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789