Load DataRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee Precision
RepackboxSnyders JerkyWidenersInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handloader Mag First Issue Of The Year

Boolit Grand Master

Handloader is published 6 times a year...every two months...so getting the first issue can take a while and since it's 6 issues a year, long time between issues.
    I do like sjacobs and get subscription to Handloader and Rifle magazine...that way I get a magazine every month ! I like how they stagger the magazines so you can do that.
    I started my subscription when it was published 12 times a year...way back
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master

Some years ago, I bought my iPad Air mostly to store and read my digital magazines. My favorites are Handloader and the Cast Bullet Association's "The Fouling Shot". I get the benefits of reading the magazines wherever I am plus can store dozens of them in the "cloud". Good system that works far better than I could have asked for. Further, I get three mags from Wolfe Publishing for the price of one (going digital).

The extra benefits are my iPad has become my portable computer, too...

I am a "Certified Old Fart", so Old Dogs CAN learn new tricks! (:>))

Dale53

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    Handloader is published 6 times a year...every two months...so getting the first issue can take a while and since it's 6 issues a year, long time between issues.
    I do like sjacobs and get subscription to Handloader and Rifle magazine...that way I get a magazine every month ! I like how they stagger the magazines so you can do that.
    I started my subscription when it was published 12 times a year...way back
    Gary
    Handloader was never published every month, always bi-monthly. Same with Rifle Magazine. I have been been buying them from the beginning and have them all, except for one issue a Lab puppy got a hold of.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by sjacobs View Post
    Subscribed to Handloader and Rifle for YEARS. Sent in my yearly subscription fee and they stopped
    sending Rifle magazine but still got Handloader. Called their “helpful” customer service at least twice during business hours
    and could only leave a message which I did with all my info and phone number-no response. Tried
    emailing them at least twice detailing my problem-again no response. Finally sent a letter to the
    head of the subscription department-still no response. Guess who WONT be subscribing to a magazine that wont respond to a customer?
    I don't really understand. I had to renew my Handloader subscription at the end of the year and in January I got concerned that my check had not cleared the bank. Called the customer service # and talked to a human right away. She assured me that my subscription had been extended and all was in order.

Like Dale53, Handloader and The Fouling Shot are my favorite magazines. Unlike him though I need the print version. The only digital magazine I get is American Rifleman. It is not one of my favorites so I had rather any $$ the NRA would have spent sending me a magazine should go to their political activities.
    John
    W.TN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12