Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad DataTitan Reloading
RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Night in the dirt

Boolit Master

Praying for all involved. May GOD hold them in his loving arms and heal them.

Boolit Master
    Both of our girls are stable...Kaylee our 7 yr old is in pain from surgery but is a trooper..Jaden our 13 yr old they just took her back to put some pins in her broke foot...they are keeping her knocked out with a breathing machine bc she has alot of bruising and swelling in her lungs...might get to wake her up tomorrow & take tubes out...the bleeding on her brain has stopped and she even tried to talk to me and squeezed my hand when I told her to so she is still with us!! GOD IS GREAT!!!

Just receved this from Trudy
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'm really glad to here this update ! They have a way to go but they seem much more stabilized and diagnosed for treatment . I hate to see the children and family to go through this . Still praying for all .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Good news is so good to hear. Still praying. Praise the Lord.

Boolit Master

Thank you Father God for sustaining the lives of these girls. Grant Your peace to the anxious family and a healing Spirit to the nurses and doctors attending. Bless Your son RL who has been faithful in his witness and constant in his devotional ministry on this forum. Guard his heart and mind through our Savior Jesus, in whose name we make our most fervent prayer.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master
    Praying for the girls and family.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hogtamer View Post
    Thank you Father God for sustaining the lives of these girls. Grant Your peace to the anxious family and a healing Spirit to the nurses and doctors attending. Bless Your son RL who has been faithful in his witness and constant in his devotional ministry on this forum. Guard his heart and mind through our Savior Jesus, in whose name we make our most fervent prayer.
    And amen. Been praying for the girls. Heavenly Father, glorify Your Name by the healing, care and protection of Kaylee and Jaden we ask in the Name of our Redeemer Christ Jesus, so let it be, amen!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Thank you Hogtamer , my exact thoughts .

God bless your family and comfort the families of the young couple.

Amen. Thank you Hogtamer.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Yea boy ole hogtamer can bring it just hard to read his blurry posts ��
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

USMC 77, USRA 79

Prayers sent for your gurls, and your heart....
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

prayers to the departed & quick recovery to the injured...

Boolit Master
    Received some great news today

Ok its update time..I may repeat some things...my days have ran together...Kaylee is doing good..she sat up on the side of the bed..not to willing..was not a happy camper about it..but she did good..They are talking about maybe she can get moved to a room today and out of ICU..then Jaden had her tubes removed and she is breathing on her and even talking to us..she is hurting and one of her lungs is a little more swollen today but she is doing so much better...so Thamkful for every prayer..every message cking in on them and visiter...we have been shown so much compassion its humbling..even had Tellis re cked here at the ER bc he had us worried and he has some contusions in his diaphragm and side but all in all...they are all mending..I think Mommy can finally breath...lol God is Great!!

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master
    Thanks for the amazing update!
    We'll continue the prayers!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Good news , praise him ! Still in my prayers for quick as possible recovery .

Thank you God for all Your blessings. Praying for continued progress.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Gee willikers I just picked up on this post. I'm so happy that things are at least proceeding in the right direction. My thoughts and prayers are with your entire family - Jeepyj
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Behold the power of prayer. Thank you Lord.

Be with them, support and guide them quickly back to full health.

Thanks for the update. Good news is good to hear.

Boolit Master

Thank God Almighty!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast