Thread: roll crimper

Boolit Master

roll crimper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	236752

Anyone know if these were ever made in 20 gauge?
    Pro Patria-Ne Desit Virtus

There are russian made hand powered 20ga roll crimpers on evilbay. I have never seen an antique roll crimper in 20ga.

BB

Beautiful piece of equipment and engineering.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hello, they were made in all gauges, all it needs is to change spool. I have one with 12, 20, 24 and 28 gauge.

+ 1 on that ... I have those old vintage roll crimpers in 10, 12, 16, 20 and .410 ... but most of the time you see the 12's since they are the most common variation.
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master
    I've got 12,16 and 20 gauge versions. The 12 gauge versions are the most common..
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyfromItaly View Post
    Hello, they were made in all gauges, all it needs is to change spool. I have one with 12, 20, 24 and 28 gauge.
    Tony I have a question for you. Are Italians allowed to have Rifles or Handguns? . Everything I see from Italy shows guys with shotguns. You make some of the best shotguns in the world and that leads me to think you guys can only have shotguns. You make most of the good shot shell slugs also. I saw an Episode of "Wild Boar Fever" shot in Austria and everyone except one guy shot Sauer Rifles with Aimpoint Red Dots. The one Italian guy in the group shot an O/U shotgun with a Red Dot Sight mounted on it and did pretty good against the Boars.

So what are the rules?

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Hello Randy, thank you for liking italian fine shotguns. In italy we are allowed to have Shotguns, Rifles and Handguns. Benelli makes a fine semiautomatic rifle in many hunting calibers. Unfortunately we are not allowed to use "black rifles" for hunting. Only allowed for range shooting.

In some european countries, Austria, Hungary, maybe Germany, they are not allowed to use semiauto rifles for hunting. That is the reason you saw bolt action o similar (Blaser) o espress rifles, or double barrel shotguns, in the Video in Austria.

If you saw a video of hog hunting in italy, you would see a lot of Benelli Argos e Browning Bars. I have a HK slb200light , a Sauer 303, and a Bar Hc. Needless to say, in my opinion the best quality of the three is the Browning. (The other two shoot great but are not reliable, obvious design faults gone into production). Want a used Beretta, Bernardelli, Franchi side by side or over/under? you can find many used for under 300 euro. Very few bird game here, excellent guns and reloading components, but we do not shoot much. (trap, skeet yesssss)

Unfortunately, and we envy You Americans, we can detain only 5 kg of reloading powder, counting the one in the shells you have a home. (may sound crazy, but that's how it is) Reloading powder is expensive, Vithavuori N series is about 96 euro a kg (2.2 lb) . My favourite IMR 4350 costs 69 euro ( 1 lb). I just finished it, i got Reload Swisse R60, a new powder on the market, swiss-german production. For shotguns reloading powders we have the Baschieri and Pellagri powders, excellent, at about 54 euro /kg. Hope i did not bore you too much

Tony: thanks for the information. We over here don't always understand the laws on guns in other places and it is good to know what they are. That way we can see when our leaders are leading us down the wrong path which always is done in the dark or hidden from prying eyes.

We have a concerted effort by the Democrats/Liberals in this country, who are being ran by the Russians, to chip away at our 2nd Amendment and eventually convert America into a Communist State under Russian Control. They can't do this until they get the guns, kind of like Hitler did in before WWII. First you register them, then you confiscate them.

Since Beretta is the oldest Arms Maker in the World and you got to experience Mussolini along with Hitler, I would guess that you guys understand this perfectly.

Good to here from you and now I have another Friend in Italy, keep joining us here at Cast Boolits. Go Ferrari! We are also big F1 fans over here!

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"

Hello Randy, unfortunately here, the laws are such that... if the police stop you, you have been drinking and are under the DUI limit (0.05 here), no fine but..., or punch someone that assault you, or if you are reported for a telling someone off... you loose your right to hold guns. (happens in cases of divorce), they come in and confiscate you guns. No more hunting- However, having lived 15 years in Georgia, allow me say that the russian are not your or our enemies. The enemies are the comunist elite within your and our europeans countries. We have good relations with the russians, and trust me, they are no treats to you or to us. You and us can have good, meaningful relations with the russians. The problem in Europe now is Germany. They have non been able to take Europe with force in 2 occasions, now they have succeded with burocracy and economics. They are a threat to you as well. Pardon my views, but i love your country and i Became a US citizen in 1987 and i am PROUD of that.

I did mean the Russian Elite Communist Party Leaders. I know the average Russian is just like us. They just want to be left alone and make their way thru life with their families.

Funny how Politics ruins everything it touches.

Good for you for becoming a Citizen of this country !!! I wish there were more like you.

Randy