WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationReloading Everything
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Passing of our member William Wallenstein, AKA: Bill*

Boolit Mold

Passing of our member William Wallenstein, AKA: Bill*

I am so sorry, I know I'm not doing this right, but my father William Wallenstein passed away in September and he was an avid member... I just want to know what part of this site he was on... I'm probably in the wrong place. He taught me to cast my own when I was a child and I'm the only daughter left that wants to keep that part of him alive (my sisters cop husband took all his guns) I'm begging just to have this part left, he had things left for pp on this site, and I want to honor his wishes
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 01-25-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: edited title only

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Billsdaughter View Post
    I am so sorry, I know I'm not doing this right, but my father William Wallenstein passed away in September and he was an avid member... I just want to know what part of this site he was on... I'm probably in the wrong place. He taught me to cast my own when I was a child and I'm the only daughter left that wants to keep that part of him alive (my sisters cop husband took all his guns) I'm begging just to have this part left, he had things left for pp on this site, and I want to honor his wishes
    I am sure I speak for all in saying we are truly sorry for your loss. As you may have noticed from the posts your father used a "Handle" for any posts and not his his real name, so we typically only know others by that handle. It would also require a password to access his account, but under the circumstances the site manager may provide you with that information. I believe you can contact the server manager using "Contact" in the forum menu.
    It is unfortunate, but so true that when a person dies and has not spelled out their wishes in a will some family members think they are entitled to everything and the others nothing, I know first hand. I wish you well in your endeavors and should you decide to join this site, welcome.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Billsdaughter View Post
    So sorry for your loss, it is always distressing to hear of one of our membership passing on.

Boolit Grand Master

Passing of our member William Wallenstein

Moderator note: this was posted within a thread. I wanted to start a new thread for the OP “Billsdaughter”

Moderator Emeritus

osteodoc08,
    I moved the Bill related posts from your 'chargemaster' thread.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Moderator Emeritus

FYI,
    William's user ID is Bill*

This is the most recent thread he started...but there are 800+ posts he made in other members threads.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...per&highlight=
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Moderator Emeritus

Sorry to hear of your fathers passing.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

Condolences to the family of Bill at his passing.

May he rest in peace.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Master
    Mercy to you all..... Dale

R.I.P. Bill*. Condolences to all family and friends.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Master
    I'm sorry to hear of your fathers passing and your loss. I hope you continue to carry on with what he passed on to you. Please visit often.

Boolit Master

Sorry to hear of your dad's passing. He will be missed by the cast boolits family here. Meanwhile I pray that you have peace in this great loss.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Grand Master

Prayers for you and your family. Bill will be missed
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

In Remembrance
    Condolences to your family.

Boolit Master

Bill* may your rest in peace
    Condolences to the family

Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Condolences. Perhaps when the time is right Bill's daughter will post here and let us know how she is progressing as a caster or share some memories of time with her dad casting.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Boolit Master

To find out his recent postings, go to
    Advanced Search, click on it
    The click on Search Single Content Type
    In User Name enter Bill*
    Also click "Exact Name
    Search now

Hope this helps you to find his footprints

Mike

p.s. I sent you a PM on this also

Boolit Master
    Condolences to you & your family for your loss.

Although skeetx described a way to find your fathers posts here before this one...Here is an easier way to find you fathers' posts here. Just click on the link & it will take you to where you can go thru them if ya like.:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/sear...archid=5289342
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o