Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Motorcycle

Boolit Master

Stolen Motorcycle

To all the St Louis folks here, my motorcycle le was stolen today. It's a 2017 Kawasaki Z900, black with silver trim stripes. Please call South City Patrol if its seen. It would be much appreciated. Will post photo as soon as the lady of the house gets home with the laptop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180110_153013.jpg  
    Last edited by sigep1764; 01-23-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Sorry to hear that! The scum are probably already headed out of state with it. Just a couple days ago, man and woman stole a travel trailer out of the police impound in broad daylight, they are sitting in jail though.
    Charter Member #148

Boolit Master
    Im pretty sure I saw it this morning when I left for work at 8am. So yeah, stolen in broad daylight. And I live in a nice neighborhood, The Hill.

That really sucks! I wish the scumbag thief all the worst. I am a biker. I hope your machine comes back to you.

Sorry for your loss. Did they pick it up and carry it away? In mexico, the dealerships chain their new bikes to the floor. I have a lock alarm on my rotor, that make a loud noise if the bike senses movement...

Boolit Grand Master

Nice bike. I miss mine. 2016 ZX-14R SE. Sold it during the (ongoing) divorce to pay for money grubbing lawyers. Hope you get yours back.

Boolit Master
    We'll see what happens. Its being blasted all over facebook, the cops know about it, and insurance is called. Was gonna pay it all off next month too!

Banned

that sucks. Sure hope you get it back in one piece.

Boolit Master
    Was the key in it? I guess I really do need to get a rotor lock for mine if they are that easy to boost. With any luck they'll wrap it around a tree while the in the saddle!

Boolit Grand Master

When we lived in the city my neighbor's Harley was stolen, they cut the chain and drug it over his Corvette! If they want it they will get it. Good luck on getting something you WANT back. Most if not stripped in 24 hours come back as an abused ***.

Boolit Master
    Unfortunately what KCSO has said is correct. This is the second bike thats been stolen and I worked REALLY hard to earn it. First brand new vehicle Ive ever bought.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by sigep1764 View Post
    Unfortunately what KCSO has said is correct. This is the second bike thats been stolen and I worked REALLY hard to earn it. First brand new vehicle Ive ever bought.
    There’s a special place for thieves. A man works hard for what he has to only have it stolen. I hope you had it insured.

Boolit Master
    It was fully insured. Both keys are hanging on my door. No idea how they got it, prolly picked it up and put it in a van. It's being blasted on Facebook and I'm checking craigslist/Facebook marketplace religiously. Prolly wont see it again but I sure liked her and still want her back if shes in good condition.

Boolit Master

i hate thieves, but with a bike too easy to steal, and sadly was probably in 100 pieces within an hour.

Boolit Master
    Its just the fact that they think they are entitled to what I have simply because they want it or the money it represents. They do not have the slightest idea of nor do they care about the hundreds of extra hours working to establish myself at my company, fixing things myself to save the business money, taking work home to analyze and make better decisions, training/developing employees, getting the promotion I deserved, and finally rewarding myself with my first brand new vehicle that I use to save even more money for things like a fiance and a house. Id love to bury that guy in the four corners of a field and smile every time I ripped by.

Got it all out, rant over.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by sigep1764 View Post
    Its just the fact that they think they are entitled to what I have simply because they want it or the money it represents. They do not have the slightest idea of nor do they care about the hundreds of extra hours working to establish myself at my company, fixing things myself to save the business money, taking work home to analyze and make better decisions, training/developing employees, getting the promotion I deserved, and finally rewarding myself with my first brand new vehicle that I use to save even more money for things like a fiance and a house. Id love to bury that guy in the four corners of a field and smile every time I ripped by.

Got it all out, rant over.
    i agree 100%. ive long felt it should be legal to kill someone who steals from you.

Boolit Master
    Just a bummer! I have bicycles and motorcycles that I think I'd mourn over if they were stolen, and their not even anything really special to anyone but me. So, if they pick them up, a disk lock is only going to annoy them a minute or two at the most, just sad.

I once had a bike (Yamaha R1) stolen. I was younger and lived in Southern Kalifornia at the time so, could only afford liability. Total loss and never recovered. Mine was stolen in broad daylight while I was at work. Hope you get it recovered and the thief/thieves caught.

Boolit Master
    I saw a demo. on how they steel bikes. 4 strong men two pipes. one pipe through front wheel one pipe through rear wheel one on each corner up and off it goes to back of a truck.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by lefty o View Post
    i agree 100%. ive long felt it should be legal to kill someone who steals from you.
    Agreed should be open season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast