Inline FabricationLee PrecisionADvertise hereWideners
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackbox

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 364

Thread: CLOSED - 4 cavity Ingot molds

  1. #81
    I'm A Honcho!



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,248
    Your welcome. I'm happy to put these together

    Delivery will depend on when we get enough of the money together. 1st step is needing the $3088 for tooling cost, we are getting close right now. But until I get them paid, the tooling wont get kicked off. Once it's kicked off, its 8-10 weeks for delivery to me, and then another week for me to box up and send to you all.

    Quote Originally Posted by drfroglegs View Post
    Just sent paypal payment for my 2 molds.

    I may have missed it, is there a time line for these? Weeks, months, year? Or does that just depend on when we get our number of required molds?

    Thanks again LakeHouse and whoever else is involved for putting this together.

  2. #82
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    16
    I’m in for 2 pm sent

  3. #83
    I'm A Honcho!



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,248
    Friendly reminder to all of you folks that said you wanted molds. Cost is divided up based on 250 molds. I need another 125 molds to be sold so everyone to gets what they have paid for.

    I'm holding all money (not cashing the MO's just in case I have to send everyone's cash back).

  4. #84
    So, at this point we either need to find twice as many buyers or we all need to double our orders. I've noticed the buyers have slowed, so an increased order count by everyone already signed up might be the only viable solution?

  5. #85
    I'm A Honcho!



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,248
    Rototerrier- I was speaking to the folks that read and signed up when this was just an "interest thread". There were well over 16,000 views and more than 250 that folks said they wanted (before I'd even laid out a price). It's time for me to start herding the cats.... I'll go through all the replies in the other thread and start sending a PM to each.....

    LK2012



    Quote Originally Posted by rototerrier View Post
    So, at this point we either need to find twice as many buyers or we all need to double our orders. I've noticed the buyers have slowed, so an increased order count by everyone already signed up might be the only viable solution?

  6. #86
    Boolit Master

    rockrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,843
    I will take 4 of the molds

  7. #87
    Boolit Master

    Rattlesnake Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    1,194
    I'll take another 4 molds to keep things moving.

    I didn't know we could use USPS money orders. That's what I prefer to do now. Please PM me with where to mail to. I hate PP.

  8. #88
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    87
    Ill take 4 molds, I will send a M.O. based on a MFRB right?

  9. #89
    Boolit Buddy


    RedHawk357Mag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Duncan, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    455
    Two molds please. Pm the email for PayPal. Thank you.

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Ruger RedHawk 357 Mag 44 Mag GP100 Davidson Exclusive 5" Security Six 2 3/4", Speed Six 4"
    Smith Wesson 629 PP and 686 PP, 617

  10. #90
    Boolit Master

    MrWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE West Virginia
    Posts
    2,182
    Thanks for the pm reminder. I will take four (4). Please send me a PayPal invoice for the total cost including fees. ryulick at gmail dot com.

  11. #91
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    139
    I will take 2. USPS shipping included in MO ?

  12. #92
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    North of 49th
    Posts
    156
    Good morning,
    I will take 4 ingot molds.
    Thank you for taking on this group buy!!
    PM sent...

  13. #93
    Boolit Master

    Hickory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Great Black Swamp of Northwest Ohio
    Posts
    4,102
    Put me down for 2 moulds.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

    I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

  14. #94
    Boolit Master



    shooterg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,421
    I will gladly take 2. Please PM me info/total for PP and I'll pay today !

    George(shooterg)

  15. #95
    Boolit Grand Master RogerDat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Michigan Lansing Area
    Posts
    5,083
    I would like to add 2 more molds to the 4 already purchased. Sent a PM to confirm.

    I am really stoked about the molds but also know that group buys can take a bit of time to get "over the finish line". Deep breaths, slow breaths, sing the "soft kitty" song. Whatever enhance ones own calm because eventually it all comes together and the honchoes hard work and the buyers patience is rewarded. With the added bonus of a few days of anticipation as we know it's on it's way and will soon be in our hands. Dear wife does get tired of my texting "did you get the mail yet?" or "did the mail arrive?". Is postal vulture a thing?

    Think about it. For a good deal less than an RCBS mold we are getting a custom design in a custom sized mold exactly suited to our needs.
    Je suis Charlie
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this way of getting casting material somehow.
    Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat I do trade a bit from time to time.

  16. #96
    Boolit Bub Boomsticks Firearms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Walterboro, SC
    Posts
    61
    Iíll take 2 molds I pay with PayPal

  17. #97
    Boolit Master flyingmonkey35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,208
    Il take 2 molds

    PM sent

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

  18. #98
    Boolit Buddy oldhenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Albany, GA
    Posts
    421
    I'll take 2 molds. I assume a USPS M0 for $49.35 is the correct amount.

    PM request for address & proper name sent.

    Thanks,
    Henry

  19. #99
    I'm A Honcho!



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,248
    Thanks Gentlemen, I believe I have you all marked correctly based on status of payment. If you have used PP it's marked. Money Order, I will show "in process" until I receive at mailbox.

    Check my text please to make sure I have it correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by flyingmonkey35 View Post
    Il take 2 molds

    PM sent

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomsticks Firearms View Post
    I’ll take 2 molds I pay with PayPal
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    I would like to add 2 more molds to the 4 already purchased. Sent a PM to confirm.

    I am really stoked about the molds but also know that group buys can take a bit of time to get "over the finish line". Deep breaths, slow breaths, sing the "soft kitty" song. Whatever enhance ones own calm because eventually it all comes together and the honchoes hard work and the buyers patience is rewarded. With the added bonus of a few days of anticipation as we know it's on it's way and will soon be in our hands. Dear wife does get tired of my texting "did you get the mail yet?" or "did the mail arrive?". Is postal vulture a thing?

    Think about it. For a good deal less than an RCBS mold we are getting a custom design in a custom sized mold exactly suited to our needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by shooterg View Post
    I will gladly take 2. Please PM me info/total for PP and I'll pay today !

    George(shooterg)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post
    Put me down for 2 moulds.
    Quote Originally Posted by bullseye67 View Post
    Good morning,
    I will take 4 ingot molds.
    Thank you for taking on this group buy!!
    PM sent...
    Quote Originally Posted by DGV View Post
    I will take 2. USPS shipping included in MO ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Thanks for the pm reminder. I will take four (4). Please send me a PayPal invoice for the total cost including fees. ryulick at gmail dot com.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHawk357Mag View Post
    Two molds please. Pm the email for PayPal. Thank you.

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by danmat View Post
    Ill take 4 molds, I will send a M.O. based on a MFRB right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Charlie View Post
    I'll take another 4 molds to keep things moving.

    I didn't know we could use USPS money orders. That's what I prefer to do now. Please PM me with where to mail to. I hate PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrat View Post
    I will take 4 of the molds

  20. #100
    Boolit Buddy

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    North Carolina (mid/eastern)
    Posts
    112
    I have already paid for 2 molds via PayPal. Is it possible to upgrade and get 2 more molds? It would only increase the price the cost of the molds + PayPal fee (not effect shipping), correct? If so, PM me what I owe you to upgrade and I'll send it over. Let's get this thing over the hump!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check