Lee PrecisionLoad DataReloading EverythingWideners
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED - 4 cavity Ingot molds

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pretzelxx View Post
    Got a fat stack of cash. Wish I bought 3 or 5. Sad day. But nonetheless thank you so much!

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
    Pretzel- ill move some of these with my name on them over to you, just send me the money and ill mark them for you. Let me know how many you want.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Two more please. Will send now.

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I would like one, if available.
    Thanks.

Vendor Sponsor

GUYS, I've updated post #1, go take a look at the beginning of that post, I've got the die-set pics ready and molding will start soon!!!

Boolit Master
    *Rubbing hands gleefully*

Just curious and definitely not pushing, is there an expected time frame/ship date?

I certainly appreciate the effort that went into this project and again I'm not rushing you.

Thank you.
    Todd

Vendor Sponsor

LOL - In theory the parts get cast next week. Shipping from China is the unknown, could be here in 2 weeks, might be 4-5 weeks.

The soonest I think right now would be end of March, but shipping time might push it into April.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohiopatriot View Post
    Just curious and definitely not pushing, is there an expected time frame/ship date?

I certainly appreciate the effort that went into this project and again I'm not rushing you.

Thank you.
    Todd

Ahh yes SPRING! When a young mans heart turns to thoughts of love and romance..... while us old farts think warming up but still cool enough that working at a fire isn't bad, great casting weather!

Some of us slightly demented old farts start wondering "where did I put that speedo I wear at the lake?" Don't bother looking wife hid it really really well.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    Ahh yes SPRING! When a young mans heart turns to thoughts of love and romance..... while us old farts think warming up but still cool enough that working at a fire isn't bad, great casting weather!

Some of us slightly demented old farts start wondering "where did I put that speedo I wear at the lake?" Don't bother looking wife hid it really really well.
    In the trash

Haven't been on in a while and just saw this any chance I can still get in for 4 molds?

Boolit Mold
    Hello just saw this. Curious if any are available if so let me know where to send PayPal funds to. How many if any are left? Cost? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vendor Sponsor

Yes guys it turns out that Mgt here has allowed me to up the quantity a bit, so I have maybe 20 more molds I can ship without affecting the shipping cost from China.

I've PM'd you both back, just need you to finalize details with me and we are good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BigHoss74 View Post
    Haven't been on in a while and just saw this any chance I can still get in for 4 molds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Target4fun View Post
    Hello just saw this. Curious if any are available if so let me know where to send PayPal funds to. How many if any are left? Cost? Thanks

Boolit Mold
    Great ill take 4.

Pm me your paypal address and ill shoot ya the money.

I also responded via pm.

Excellent! Responded to PM as well

Boolit Master

I hope they put it on a fast boat from China, my pile of scrap is growing!

Boolit Master
    You're not the only one. I have a ton waiting.

Boolit Buddy

SEFL - land of sunshine, liquid and otherwise...
    Lakehouse,

If you still have some extras, I'd like 3 please.
    - Have a good day and a better tomorrow...

Vendor Sponsor

UPDATE on the ingot molds-

MY caster is putting the final touches on the dies this week, and will start running mold flow and production testing for porosity early next week. Once they get the machine dialed in, they will run the entire order in a single day. If all goes well, he will be packaging these up and shipping them to me next week. Keep growing your lead piles, help is on the way....

For anyone that didnt order, let me know, I have a few more that I can sell.

Doing the happy dance over here! Think I'll set up a folding chair and contemplate the lead stash and dream of the organization that will be visited on it when the molds arrive. Some people have pretty weird fantasies, mine are the normal sort of fantasies of Linotype, Lyman #2, Hardball, WW + 2% Sn and plain lead all lined up neatly as stacks of ingots on the shelf.

Translated: Figure out what mixes with what to make what so I can cast lots of ingots when the molds arrive. Motivate self by visualization of end results to overcome natural inclination to just cast more bullets instead of organize existing stash.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Buddy

I hear ya RogerDat, I'm OCD too!

I have about 300 lbs of linotype in pigs that I want to melt down into ingots. I've found it can be difficult to fit a pig in a casting pot! Haha

I have ammo cans with each alloy in it. So I have ammo cans with: range lead (my main source), linotype, pewter, high antimony (that I got from here), linotype, hardball and Lyman #2. The exact alloy composition is know too from XRF analysis.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast