Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
ADvertise hereMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWideners

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 96 of 96

Thread: CLOSED: Re-run- MP 9mm 115gr RN (BB or FB) - cast size .359 only

  1. #81
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Central OH
    Posts
    411
    How long does it typically take to receive the mold here in the states after it’s shipped from EU?

  2. #82
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
    Email wasn't added to list so I didn't get it. It's on post #3
    Ronic- did you end up getting the PP invoice from Miha? I never heard back, so I'm assuming it was fixed?

  3. #83
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by igolfat8 View Post
    How long does it typically take to receive the mold here in the states after it’s shipped from EU?
    Typically 2 weeks, can be as long as 4 weeks if it gets hung up in Customs.

  4. #84
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Ronic- did you end up getting the PP invoice from Miha? I never heard back, so I'm assuming it was fixed?
    Haven't received one yet, was logging on to check.

  5. #85
    Boolit Man Iron369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    76
    This is my first group buy. Are we typically notified when the item ships?

  6. #86
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    66
    Got mine yesterday, will fire it up today after I get back from work. Beautiful display of craftsmanship I have to say. Kudos to MIHA for another great mold!

  7. #87
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
    Haven't received one yet, was logging on to check.
    received and paid, thanks for the help.

  8. #88
    Mailman delivered my mold today! What a great piece! I am impressed. So much so that I placed another order. I’m on the HP 300 BO list.

    Thanks for the rerun,
    Mark

  9. #89
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Central OH
    Posts
    411
    I received mine today in the mail. Its a thing of beauty.

  10. #90
    Boolit Man Iron369's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    76
    I gots mines.

  11. #91
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    198
    Got mine, can’t wait to use it.

  12. #92
    Boolit Mold Rickoshay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Kalifornikstan
    Posts
    5
    I noticed folks received their mold a week ago. Still waiting for mine. Did they all ship at the same time? I guess I am asking if I should be concerned at this point? Please advise.

  13. #93
    Vendor Sponsor



    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Freeland, Michigan
    Posts
    1,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickoshay13 View Post
    I noticed folks received their mold a week ago. Still waiting for mine. Did they all ship at the same time? I guess I am asking if I should be concerned at this point? Please advise.
    I just received mine yesterday so i wouldn't worry just yet. Customs can create some big delivery delays depending on so many variables. Ive seen differences of 2 weeks when molds were shipped from Miha, on the same day. For future, if you are in a hurry for a mold, choose the DHL option and you will receive within a few days. Hope this helps.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  14. #94
    Boolit Mold Rickoshay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Kalifornikstan
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    I just received mine yesterday so i wouldn't worry just yet. Customs can create some big delivery delays depending on so many variables. Ive seen differences of 2 weeks when molds were shipped from Miha, on the same day. For future, if you are in a hurry for a mold, choose the DHL option and you will receive within a few days. Hope this helps.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    OK, thank you.

    Scott

  15. #95
    Boolit Mold Rickoshay13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    South Kalifornikstan
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    I just received mine yesterday so i wouldn't worry just yet. Customs can create some big delivery delays depending on so many variables. Ive seen differences of 2 weeks when molds were shipped from Miha, on the same day. For future, if you are in a hurry for a mold, choose the DHL option and you will receive within a few days. Hope this helps.

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Well, guess what arrived today? What a beautiful mold. Thank you for putting this together.

    Scott

  16. #96
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    57
    Mine arrived a few days ago and is another beautiful mold!!!! Thanks Mihec!!!!
    Don't damn me
    When I speak a piece of my mind
    'Cause silence isn't golden
    When I'm holding it inside.
    G'n'R

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check