MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2
WidenersGraf & SonsTitan ReloadingRepackbox

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ACTIVE: Re-run- MP 9mm 115gr RN (BB or FB) - cast size .359 only

Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    The conversation has nothing to do with Paypal, and Miha takes care of any fees. If you do a google search you will see that 99 euros = $112.96 USD today. Tomorrow will be different.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I did google prior posting and it says that PayPal uses its own conversion rate which is higher than a "normal" going exchange rate. That's why I asked and yes I realize the exchange rate fluctuates daily. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MiHec View Post
    Jump on!

I've never seen MP mold before. Is the mold longer than Lee and does it have sprue plate without handle?

Quote Originally Posted by dimaprok View Post
    I've never seen MP mold before. Is the mold longer than Lee and does it have sprue plate without handle?
    This GB is aluminium 8cav only so they will have Lee style sprue handle, they are same size as 6cav Lee, but much better material and workmanship. Aluminum MP are solids only.
    MP makes brass moulds in 2,3,4,6 cav solid and 2,3,4cav in holowpoint Cramer style. Brass have classic thick steel sprue plate. A joy to cast with.

I'm A Honcho!

I apologize dimaprok, I didnt mean to come off as a bonehead. I honestly did not know that PP does their own take on the conversion. I'm going to look it up next so I'm a bit smarter next time.

Quote Originally Posted by dimaprok View Post
    I did google prior posting and it says that PayPal uses its own conversion rate which is higher than a "normal" going exchange rate. That's why I asked and yes I realize the exchange rate fluctuates daily. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodAlloy View Post
    Please put me down for 8 cavity Lube Groove, bevel base
    Amadaus 101 at outlook dot com

I apologize dimaprok, I didn't mean to come off as a bonehead. I honestly did not know that PP does their own take on the conversion. I'm going to look it up next so I'm a bit smarter next time.
    No problem, you guys are great! I really really like the 8 cavity aspect, and aesthetically I like the round nose profile BUT I found that in my bullet feeding die the ones from Berry's would bind sometimes in the tube stacked on top of each other, but not if they have flat nose than they stack without any issues. Now the Berry's are slightly more pointed so I don't know know exactly how these fare.

I apologize dimaprok, I didnt mean to come off as a bonehead. I honestly did not know that PP does their own take on the conversion. I'm going to look it up next so I'm a bit smarter next time.
    Follow up in case someone else is interested in conversion rate that PayPal uses. I called PayPal and asked and was told it's whatever the going rate plus about 4%. So I was quoted about $116 USD. I ran the math and got same. Going rate for 99 Euro right now is $111.52 + 4% = $115.95 hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123