MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad DataRepackbox
WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saints lose!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrat View Post
    If you look at that call on the Pats/KC game concerning the personal foul, it was a good call. You can see the front of Brady's helmet move downward, so the call was good. It didn't move much, but it moved.
    That’s a crock! They even commented on it with what’s his name the rules analyst saying that “ yeah it was a bad call but do the angle of the raff probably couldn’t see that it really didn’t hit Brady” The same exact thing happened to KC and Mahome’s, earlier with the exception that the replay clearly show a glancing blow to the head and a face mask grab, yet no call. I’m not saying it is some kind of major conspiracy but it’s been known for years Brady wines, Brady gets the call. Brady holds all the records we don’t want Brady hurt. so don’t even talk about the calls in the KC patriots game ! As far as I’m concerned Kc’s defense lost that game ! They couldn’t stop the patriots from scoring on three consecutive drives. it was blatantly obvious to me as soon as Kc lost the coin toss in ot the game was over. I’ve never liked the overtime rules. it got better when they allowed for both teams to hold the ball in the event of an initial field goal. But it should be taken further so that each team has a chance to handle a ball unless maybe there is a defensive score ! Otherwise, especially in a game like yesterday’s, you might as well decide to game on that overtime coin toss .
    Just saying
    Last edited by poppy42; 01-21-2019 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Stupid auto correct
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

I really don’t care much either, but I am happy to see the Saints lose. Their coach( Payton) made some serious anti Second Amendment statements a few years back after the shooting of a Saints ( or former Saints) player.

Boolit Master
    My wife and I haven't boycotted the NFL, but we're not happy with the way many of the refereeing calls are handled. It also appears to us that more and more games are negatively impacted by the reffing, but you watch, or you don't. I've always hated NFL overtime rules, but in the end, it's a game, it's entertainment. Some folks act like the NFL kicked their dog, talked smack about their mama, and cut donuts on their front lawn for heavens sake!

Boolit Master
    Have you seen the videos of the green lasers pointing at Brady during the game? That type of **** makes bad calls meaningless.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/laser...mpionship-game

I remember that hit on Favre. If you liken it to running a red light- the light was red for a good 2 seconds. Not only that but the first year the Vikings had their new stadium they were in a play off game. They were really hot for the first half, came back after half time and it was like someone flicked a switch and they lost the game except for one impossible catch near the end. It made me wonder if pro football is like pro wrestling!
    If it's not your turn to be in the super bowl you aren't getting in.
    Oh great, another thread that makes me spend money.

Boolit Master
    I live in NE and am not a sports fan so I don't care what franchise wins and here that's just short of blasphemy.
    Last edited by DocSavage; 01-23-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Boolit Grand Master
    Not a crock! Look at the video, you can see the front of the helmet move about 1", but it still moved. Commentators were too busy running their mouths to look closely.

Saw the KC and Mahomes replay. Refs definitely missed that one. One of many missed.

Boolit Master

I grew up going to the Coliseum with my Family to watch the RAMS play, season tickets. Dodgers too.

But the Baseball strike came in the early 1980's, Players became a-hoo's, ticket prices, parking, food got ridicules. Players beating their wives in public.
    Then that witch stole our team away from us. The Raiders screwed LA. The last straw for me was "deflate" gate. 99% of the players have become unprincipled greedy pigs.

Baseball; well went to my last Dodger game about 10yrs ago. "Fans" around me acted so badly, that I left and I just gave up.

Basketball has become a game of freaks for pigs, never cared anyway.

I rather watch an old Western or load ammo, won't even listen to sports. It's all greed anyway.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Boolit Master

My response to the Super Bowl will be the same as the NFL's to the bad call- absence. I don't want to add to the numbers of the viewers. I don't know how anyone can take such pleasure in the loss by either team under the circumstances of the losses. A loss fair-and-square; sure, but not stolen games. KC and the Saints were hosed.
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12