RepackboxTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWideners
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pray for Tom

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers for Tom, in Christ Jesus Name!
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Tom has gone home . Service will be at church tomorrow , thank all that prayed for him and I hope you pray for those left that will miss him .

Thank you
    Charlie
    No turning back , No turning back !

Sorry to hear this, but glad that Tom is at peace with the Lord. Prayers of comfort for the family.
    My condolences for you on the loss of your friend.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thank you Pine Baron . We never really apricate the good ones enough till one day they are not there .

Tom's service was yesterday . Judging by the seating in our sanctuary there were nearly 200 people attended . Tom was loved . As I described Tom in the opening post was the main point of the service given by our pastor ...Tom was an example to all of us .

At many funerals family , friends and guests are allowed to stand up and speak of the one gone home . At Tom's service it was not given and I know why . No confirmation of him being a good man or an example to all was needed . The service would have lasted all day .
    Not knowing whether people would be asked to speak for Tom this is part of what I would have said .

Eight years ago at a Wednesday night service My daughter and I got there early . Tom was at the door as usual greeting people . There were just a few older folks there early in the sanctuary talking . Tom came in and quietly told me that an old couple had seen what looked like a homeless man hiding behind the outside air conditioning units on the north side of the building .

In Texas at that time it was illegal to carry in church but the church shootings had started and I carried anyway . Tom told me he was going to walk around the building and wanted me aware of the situation . I just said ...I go with you . The outside lights were off and neither one of us knew where to turn them on , there was no moon and it was pitch black . My right ankle was shot and I could barely walk , it was fused a few months later .

Two old men stumbling around in the dark ...I look back now and smile at it . But Tom was determined to keep everyone safe .

I'll stop there . Tom was a good man ...a servant and example to all that knew him . I wish I was more like Tom .

Boolit Master

Thanks for sharing this Charlie
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master
    Another brother home
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Banned
    Prayers for family at today's Mass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12