Titan ReloadingRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pray for Tom

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Pray for Tom

Tom retired from the Air Force and went into law enforcement . He worked till he just couldn't do it anymore physically . A good husband and father he loves his children . He and I go to the same church , he is always there early to be a door greeter , he took it on himself to do all the mowing and helping others . He encourages the youth and always talking about each one's good points . I have known him a long time and never heard him say a bad word about anyone .

I found out today he has cancer and is in hospice . He is still lucid and in good contact , his wife has Alzheimer's . Please pray for them both . Their two daughters are taking care of them in this time . Tom is a good man . Thank you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

In have done so.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Adding him to church prayer list.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please be with Tom and his wife as they follow the paths in front of them. Grant Tom comfort and understanding so that he can approach his situation. Please be with his wife so that they can walk the same path for as long as You allow. Lastly, Father please give their daughters the strength to endure the required regiment to care for their parents. Father, Your will be done but please be with this family as they run this race. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

in Remebrance
    Done and continuing, Charlie. GW
    "If you can walk with crowds and keep your virtue,
    Or walk with Kings, nor lose the common touch,
    Yours is the earth and everything that's in it,
    And, which is more, you'll be a man my son!" R. Kipling

"Brother to a Prince, and fellow to a pauper, if found worthy." Kipling

Praying for God's Mercy and Grace for Tom and his wife. Strength and comfort for his daughters. In Jesus name. Amen.
    Thanks Charlie for bringing this here.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

We are adding Tom to our prayer list.

Boolit Master

May the Lord ease his pain...prayers to his family as well

Banned
    Prayers sent!

USMC 77, USRA 79

Prayers sent to comfort the family as they travel the straight path.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master
    Mercy Lord...Please Mercy... Amen

Banned

Praying
    Sounds like a good and decent man. Sorry to hear this.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Went to hospice when I got off work . No one was in his room but there were two ladies purses there so assumed his wife or daughters had gone to the breakroom . He has lost a lot of weight and drawn but is still in good contact , he understood all I talked about with him . His speech was slow because of the medication but he was responsive . I did most of the talking .

I told Tom he was an example for me and I admired how encouraging he always was . We prayed and he told me he loved me , we talked . He is in no pain and peaceful . The church is holding the Wednesday service at the hospice chapel , Tom was liked by everyone . I will update the thread as his situation progresses . Thank you for keeping this family in your thoughts and prayer .

Prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Boaz You are a true blessing to those around you. It is so kind and thoughtful to have paid Tom and his family a visit. It seems without the Lord's intervention, Tom is about to cross over from this life to an eternal home with Jesus and all his Christian friends who have already crossed that great divide. I have also prayed for Tom and his wife and family for peace, comfort, and healing at this time.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Quote Originally Posted by smoked turkey View Post
    Boaz You are a true blessing to those around you. It is so kind and thoughtful to have paid Tom and his family a visit. It seems without the Lord's intervention, Tom is about to cross over from this life to an eternal home with Jesus and all his Christian friends who have already crossed that great divide. I have also prayed for Tom and his wife and family for peace, comfort, and healing at this time.
    I thank you for the compliment but I'm honestly not doing anything more than all here would do . I have been down this path so many times and feel inadequate and as a fact I am inadequate . In these times all we can do is provide support and comfort .All we can do is prepare by asking our Lord to guide our words and acts . Seek the Holy Spirit and be mindful .

Father God. IO lift up Tom to you this morning. Be with him and give him the peace he needs. Be with the doctors and all who care for him that they will keep him comfortable. Be with his wife and daughter and give them the strength and comfort that they need during this. Bless this family and hold them up. In the name of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

Boolit Buddy
    Prayers sent to Tom and family.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast