Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Free 30 carbine brass

Boolit Bub

Free 30 carbine brass

Free to good home. 300+ pieces brass, 200 Hornady 110gr RN projectiles. You pay shipping.

Boolit Master
    I will be very grateful to them... pm on the way
    Perhaps my learning skills have diminished in my senior years.. 50 years ago I could read something once and then "have it"... Now I read it about three times, do it a couple of times and then... "have it" only about half the time.

I will take it. PM on the way.

Lost by less than a minute!
    Tony

Boolit Master
    blackriver,

I see that AnthonyB answered the same time as I did... I am not in an immediate need for the brass and bullets... they would be nice to have, but if Anthony B needs them more, then send them to me... just let me know by pm
    Perhaps my learning skills have diminished in my senior years.. 50 years ago I could read something once and then "have it"... Now I read it about three times, do it a couple of times and then... "have it" only about half the time.

The moose;
    That is a very nice gesture. I am also not in immediate need, but my 30 Carbine supply is not as large as others. PM coming your way to see if I have something you can use in exchange for the Carbine brass and bullets.
    Again, that was a very nice gesture and something I see only here on CB.
    Tony

Boolit Master
    blackriver,

Please send the brass and projectiles to AnthonyB... I'm 70 years young and probably have enough on hand for my needs. Thank you very much for posting and being flexible with AnthonyB and me.

Kindest regards,

TheMoose

Boolit Bub
    Sending brass to AnthonyB at request of Themoose.
    Maybe ya’ll could give the Democrats some tips on negotiating.
    Thanks to all.

Boolit Master
    I think that all politicians should remember that we are all Americans first, they were elected to represent us, not some political party... if they put our people and country first and forget their visions of personal "power" then we could get something done...