Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox

Thread: Need a copy of Lee Load Data Card

Boolit Master

Need a copy of Lee Load Data Card

I recently bought a 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser Lee Loader and it did not have the load data card in it. Does anyone have one they do not need or maybe can pm me a copy of one? Thanks, james

Boolit Master
    If he doesn't see this topic, you might try contacting BrassMagnet about this.
    If I am not mistaken, he has a collection of Lee Loaders of all sorts of calibers & might be able to help out.
    Or, point you to someone else who does.

Of course, hopefully your request will be posted here by others, regardless....

G'Luck!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

Thanks JB, I hope someone will chime in. I could make up my own by just weighing powder myself but I will be turning this 6.5x55 over to one if the grandsons soon and I wanted at least a copy f the original data to go with the set. I know that BrassMagnet has or did have a 6.5x5 Lee Loader because I sold him a whole group of Lee Loaders including a 6.5x55. james

Boolit Buddy

Boolit Master

Why not get a couple of books? They are handy to have on hand. Plus you can compare data.

Boolit Master

Read my add. Yes I have all kind of load data for the 6.5x55 mauser. I have been loading for it for over 30 years now. What I want/need is a copy of the original data card that came in the 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser Lee Loader set. I have over a dozen manuals that I could use but they are NOT the Original Data Cards. Thanks for the efforts though. james

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TNsailorman View Post
    Thanks JB, I hope someone will chime in. I could make up my own by just weighing powder myself but I will be turning this 6.5x55 over to one if the grandsons soon and I wanted at least a copy f the original data to go with the set. I know that BrassMagnet has or did have a 6.5x5 Lee Loader because I sold him a whole group of Lee Loaders including a 6.5x55. james
    No sweat. You are welcome! Glad to be of any help I can.

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Grand Master

I figured someone would have posted something that would show up on Google images but no! There were lots of Lee Loader data cards for a variety of calibers but not for the 6.5 x 55. I'm guessing you want the actual card though not just a copy of the info.

I tried!

Longbow

Banned
    Try calling Lee on Monday phone (262) 673-3075
    or Lee Precision Support <support@leeprecision.com>