Lee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad Data
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Holster for a CZ82.

Boolit Master

Holster for a CZ82.

Love the CZ82 - great surplus pistol. AIM surplus has a package deal which includes a holster, magazine and magazine pouch, all used in excellent shape. The maker is Zili in Prague. Quality is excellent. If you're in need of a holster etc. for your CZ82 - I'd highly recommend it. $19.95 + shipping ($30.02 by the time I got my hands on it).

Attachment 234157

Attachment 234158

Attachment 234159
    So many guns, so little time

You must pay for everything in this life - nothing is free, except for the grace of God.

"Free cheese only comes in a mousetrap"

I've got three holsters for my 2 CZ82's. I have a Blade-Tech Paddle Holster, a Bulldog Fabric Holster that has a Mag Pouch on it as well, and a Sticky Holster.

The Blade-Tech is for my Refinished gun,and if I ever need to conceal it the Sticky Holster works great and stays put.Really it works better than the rest and you really can't go wrong for $25. It can be used in many different ways to carry.

The Bulldog Holster has my un-refinished gun in it in the shop. It has a mag in the gun and another on the holster. It is a grab and go type of set up.

That Leather CZ holster looks nice, seldom do you see Ex police stuff that looks that good. All these guns we have over here now are Ex Czech Police guns. Few were shot very much because the Police Agency gave each officer 24 rounds of ammo per year to use as they saw fit. Practice or duty was the choice. Most chose the latter.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com