PBcastcoRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad DataWideners
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ups delivery

Call l local ups office and ask them what's going on.

It could be a new local policy. Could li d be a lazy driver.

You could also get make a box. I know my ups driver loves to leave the packages on top of it.

Hope you don't have a issue with porch pirates.

As if the shipping company proves they delivered it. Your out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus

My house is 3/4 mile from road. My UPS guys are great and were very appreciative when I had the road re-shaled and cleaned up (even though not my property but another story). Even got a text during snow storm that their trucks were being called back in and said he would leave package with neighbor at the road. FedEx has been ok, not great but ok.

Boolit Grand Master

Southern France by way of Interior Bush Alaska
    I’ve had nothing but problems with UPS and all the others like them. I live on a municipal road that is part of a loop. for a half a mile in each direction it is not paved. Some times they come, but usually not. They report that no one was there. A lie and leave it someplace in town, that I have to guess where or they send it back. I checked with the companies and they are supposed to deliver to the door.

The postman (usually a young woman) comes six days a week, unless the snow is really bad and it hasn’t been plowed yet. The mail box is by the road, but if there is a package, she brings it 150 feet up to the door and knocks.

I canceled my Amazon Premium, because they they would send things with the other companies. Now that I don’t have Premium and I get it all the time and faster.

Boolit Master
    On the breaks of the Ohio River South Central Indiana
    The postal worker, ups,garbage man, fedex driver all get a $ 10.00 bill and a bag of home made cookies at Christmas , and they take good care of any packages !
    "NUTS" A. Clement McAullife

Banned
    Might be a Christmas rush thing also.

They get slammed around December. Not saying it's acceptable but I would be curious to see if they returned to driving all the way to the house after the Christmas season.

My normal driver just got back from vacation. I've a 300 ft paved drive and no issues with delivery. But usually drops at garage or in shop if raining

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    My buddy's mother lives about 100 yards off the road. So does her neighbor. UPS delivered a package to the neighbor and then drove across the yard between them to deliver his mom's package. Drove across the end of her septic tank (40 years old). Partially caved the top between the end wall and the lid. Hand dug part way down 1 corner and cracked. Very old system so everything has to be brought to code. UPS sent an adjuster out within 3 days and said "send them the bill".

We'll see.

Boolit Buddy

You might consider signing up for an account with UPS. You can leave specific delivery instructions for the driver. Works great for me. We have had the same driver for a long time and they get to know you. If it has only been the last month or two you probably have a new guy that needs a little training .

Boolit Buddy
    Ups, Fedex , usps, all follow my Driveway, I have found them organizeing their trucks in my turn around. Maybe they need a turn point

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12