Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load DataRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication

Thread: Mark 7 Reloading

Mark 7 Reloading

Vacationing for a few weeks near Ft. Myers Florida. Always Google "gun stores" when we are here, and check some of them out. Mark 7 Reloading was a new one to me. Stopped by the address a couple days ago. A vehicle was just starting to pull out as I drove in the lot. The gentlman re parked his car and came up to me, and asked if I was Peter. Told him I just stopped by to check out the facility. Turns out he is the president of the company. They were shipping a lot of their products out to the Shot Show and he thought I was one of the guys who was helping. Anyway he explained that the building is their manufacturing and assembly facility, not a store. He gave me a tour through the plant for about a half hour. They manufacture bullet, and brass feeding units for Dillon 650 and 1050, and also retrofit motor drive units for both machines. He also showed me their own press, which can be operated manually, but is built to be motor adapted very simply. It was built like a tank, and operated like Swiss watch. Probably had 8 to 10 employees working there. Very impressive equipment. Way outside my needs and budget, but I was thankful to the man for taking time to show me around.
    "Semper quaerendo plumbum"

Boolit Grand Master

That would be interesting. And yeah, it was nice of him to take the time to show you around.

Boolit Master
    I've seen their machines in Youtube videos. Very impressive stuff, said to be capable of very high production rates and last many moons. Entry price is a bit steep, but I suppose the time saved would be the trade off. If a person were to be shooting tens of thousands of rounds or selling ammunition, I would think this company would be on their short list for presses.

Boolit Grand Master

The entry price is going to keep the vast majority on this site away. It’s not meant for cast bullet shooters. It’s meant for commercial reloaders and competition shooters. If anyone is actually interested in them I suggest you go to Brian Enos site and read the threads, thousands of posts, about them. There have been some growing pains and they aren’t through the woods yet. Competition is always good so maybe Dillon will finally address the issues w/ their presses that have been fixed by the aftermarket. Maybe they will even design a press that’s “better” than the Mark 7.

Boolit Buddy
    I had no idea they were here. I've lived in Fort Myers for 39 years. I will stop soon.
    NRA Training Counselor - Instructor
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    FWC Hunter Safety Instructor
    NRA Life Member