Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: WTS: RCBS Molds

Boolit Master

WTS: RCBS Molds

Have four DC molds for sale, all are used but not abused. I don't use these anymore, the guns for them have went down the road years ago. Don't know how to post pics so will describe as best I can. If anyone feels I have misrepresented the mold will refund full price and return shipping. All prices are plus shipping in USPS flat rate boxes, figure $7 each and will combine shipping when possible. Payment by check, MO or PAYPAL (F&F or add 4%), usual first I'll take it rule applies.

1. 45-255 KT, some specks of lead and a smear on bottom of sprue plate. No rust and cast well, oiled when stored after last use. Includes RCBS top punch.

2. 38-150KT, some smears on top of mold and bottom of sprue plate. No rust and cast well, oiled for storage after last use. Includes Lyman top punch.

3. 44-250 SWC, some smearing on top of block and bottom of sprue plate, also some marks on mold face, not near cavities. Not sure what from but do not affect use. No rust oiled after last use. In plastic RCBS box and box will ship with mold. Includes RCBS top punch.

4. 308-165 SIL, minor smearing on top of blocks and bottom sprue plate. No rust, oiled after last use. In RCBS plastic box that ships with mold. Includes RCBS top punch.

Feel free to ask questions.

PRICE: $50 each.

Boolit Man
    I will take 4. 308-165 SIL, minor smearing on top of blocks and bottom sprue plate. No rust, oiled after last use. In RCBS plastic box that ships with mold. Includes RCBS top punch. Sending PM

Boolit Master
    No. 4 SPF

Concho, Arizona. At home in the White Mountains at last. Formerly living in Mobile Alabama.
    I'll take the 45-255 KT with top punch.

PM sent.
    Last edited by MOA; 01-15-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Boolit Master
    No. 1 SPF