MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This old car doesn't owe me anything

Boolit Master
    I finally retired my old '96 silverado, with 287,000 miles on it. Started like a dream, didn' t use oil, but the body and frame were rusting. Replaced with a 2008 silverado with extended cab. The grandkids like riding in it.

Boolit Master
    My situation is the exact opposite. I have a 98 Silverado with only 42K miles on it and it has never been reliable since day one. It’s a total crapshoot if it’s going to start or not, or if there’s a new brake fluid leak.

I just sold my 2007 Corolla that had 178K with only routine maintainance. I think that car would easily have gone another 100K, and since the kid I sold it to is a mechanic it may go even farther.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Boolit Master
    'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    99 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 one ton truck, 331,000 and still going!! Cummins diesel, 5 speed. Lots of 4x4 parts, though, that thing is rough on drivetrain however it’s my pipeline right of way ride so it gets used. ‘01 Dodge Ram 2500 2 wheel drive just a pure, bad to the bone diesel hotrod!! 189,000 on the clock, 53000 on a frame off rebuild! Built, not bought. (500 horsepower is addicting to say the least)
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123