MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataReloading Everything
Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question on air tanks,

Boolit Bub
    I have 2 tanks from Air Hog Tanks (highly recommended). I have the big 88cuft and the small 14cuft tanks. I get them filled at local dive shop for $5. The small tank is perfect for my day pack while hunting. I then fill the small tank off the big one. Local dive shops or firehouse are the two best places to get them filled. It's dry breathing quality air.

Boolit Buddy

Smile on this,

Any idea what gun(s) you are scoping out?
    well, we already have it, a crosman challenger, for the grandkid`s 10m shooting sports group at the American legion, they have a tank for refills, but everything is kept at the legion where the kids shoot, I was just wanting some independence for during the summer when the kids are not shooting, and the grandkid can keep shooting during the summer, along with me shooting the thing too, yrs back I found shooting the spring airs helped my scores on highpower, this challenger with its sights and feel , ought to help me out, when the kid is not shooting it,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

someone mentioned a compressor called 10x, where do you find those units, and how well do these compressors hold up,
    best one of the month,

about unique and IMR unequal, They really did duplicate it, made it equally unobtainable

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12