Titan ReloadingLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Reloading Everything

Thread: God is good

Boolit Master

God is good

Life's been tough!!! My marriage is that by name only. Work has been slow with the holidays and rain. I got paid Thursday,filled up the truck, paid my bills,and had 3 dollars to spare. God is good

Yesterday I got up packed a lunch and drove down to Houston ( deer park) to do a little job pushing rock in a parking lot. Worked all day the boss set us up a motel. Free coffee,a bag of popcorn,and a dry warm place to lay my head,God is good.

I get up today stop at McDonald's spend my last 3 bucks full belly a job God is good.i work all day head back home I'm not sat down 10 minutes no water busted line. I have all the parts to fix it good back to dig the hole and just enough light to see what I'm doing supers cooking the water back on God is great what all has he done for you today
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

We take so much for granted. At the end of the day are we really grateful for getting home from work safe? Not having flu or other sickness? I know where you coming from.
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Banned
    Life is both better and easier when you stay positive.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    RL God never said he would eliminate problems but he did promise to walk us through them. And he always does if we let him have control.

In all things give thanks. I cherish those moments when I had to cling to my faith to get me through the next day.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Inspiring and so very well timed for me.

Thank you!

God is good.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

What has he not done?

He pointed me to my wife, friend, soul mate, best buddy of 22 years.
    Two slightly broken people who when they work together make amazing things happen.

He has blessed me way beyond any possible reason that I can see, or that I deserved or earned.

He restoreth my soul, and he leads me in the paths of righteousness. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

Psalms comes close, in places, but only close.

Praise the Lord for he is good. Thank you Lord, I am not worthy, but I am trying.

Boolit Master
    Walking up the drive to turn the water back on I was thinking of psalms
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

My son and i had 2 days of safe and successful brass round up. I always say thanks for the day i had when i say my prayers. The simple things are always the best IMO.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlofPa. View Post
    My son and i had 2 days of safe and successful brass round up. I always say thanks for the day i had when i say my prayers. The simple things are always the best IMO.
    Amen! It's written many times in the good book to give thanks in EVERYTHING. I finally figured out that this is why the Bible says "God is a jealous god". He wants our attention and has every right to want it! It's the commitment in trusting Him that He finds favor in and He will surely bless us in the process!
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Boolit Master

I am able to wake up and see all God has created, To be a witness, To give praise to Him for the sacrifice of Christ in my place, To have a family that loves me and every other aspect of my life is due to Gods grace and mercy.

2 Corinthians 12

9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
    10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Praying that God brings His blessings to you brother.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Thank you
    That's one of my favorite verses. I've been leaning on it hard for a while.

<(*)(()><