RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyLoad DataLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Well... looks like I'm out of reloading...

Boolit Master
    Stay strong! Prayers & Smoke sent, for you to feel better & improve!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Holy smokes, Richard. I really feel for ya, having all of these issues and having to deal with the doctors on top of it all.

My heart goes out to you and yours.

--Wag--
    "Great genius will always encounter fierce opposition from mediocre minds." --Albert Einstein.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    Sorry to hear about your health problems but glad to hear you can still go out and hunt. Don't give up hope doctors don't know it all told me would be in bed with oxygen by 50 i am in my 60s and still going may be slow but still get where i want to go. Told my brother he had a year left that was 20 years ago. We will go when the good lord says its time not a minute before or after.

Sorry to hear about the health issues.
    Living through others can be a great thing, but don't forget to live through yourself as well.

You have gotten advice from a medical dr, take his expertise in context, that he specializes in physical wellbeing. If I were to guess, I would expect entirely different advice if you went to a dr that specialized in mental wellbeing.

Depression is a sneaky bastard and equally as deadly. I am of the opinion it is just as dangerous as any physical illness.
    If you do decide that getting out of reloading and shooting in general is the path best for you, I sincerely hope you find a new hobby to participate in.
    I don't know a nice way to say this: Ignoring your own needs/desires is the fast track to death, no matter how "healthy" the choices are.

I would also consider people with/had lung cancer that continue to smoke. Make judgement on them if you want, I would guess that the stress from quitting, fighting an addiction is just as bad to their body as the smoke itself. At least reloading is kinda productive.

I guess what I am saying is: it is still your choice, do what you need to do and don't take any one "expert" as 100% truth. You are the expert on you.

But I am a youngster on this board. And my life is a train wreck. So I can't really say I got things figured out.
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Thought and prayers to you Richard, it's a hard struggle you've got going. Keep up the sprits and never give up. There are a ton of friends here to help you along, just give them a shout.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234