RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingRepackbox
Lee Precision Wideners

Thread: Corbin PCM

Boolit Master

Corbin PCM

Hi all. Haven't been around much, decided to go back to school almost done we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I picked up this beauty not really knowing what it was, saw Corbin and I jumped. Does anyone know if I need different wheels for different calibers? I really only make .224 bullets.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190103_182104.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	233350
    Last edited by Utah Shooter; 01-03-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

You can go to Corbin's website and find out. He has a pretty good explanation about all his equipment on the site, and I'm sure he will on yours.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. - William S. Burroughs.

Vendor Sponsor

Yep, you need specific size wheel for each caliber. Corbin should have the wheels available. I have same machine. Works good.
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

Boolit Buddy

Works good is an understatement. It is the coin of the realm for putting cannelures on bullets. I have one and it is fast, precise and effortless to use. You can buy the wheel you need here:

http://www.swagedies.com/mm5/merchan...Code=CANNELURE

You also should get a couple of the spacer sets which aid in set up. Great score, one you will never regret. BTW, the current caliber should be etched on the wheel. What is it?

Pete
    Zbench

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Zbench View Post
    Works good is an understatement. It is the coin of the realm for putting cannelures on bullets. I have one and it is fast, precise and effortless to use. You can buy the wheel you need here:

http://www.swagedies.com/mm5/merchan...Code=CANNELURE

You also should get a couple of the spacer sets which aid in set up. Great score, one you will never regret. BTW, the current caliber should be etched on the wheel. What is it?

Pete
    Hey thanks for the link. Honestly I do not see the caliber etched into the wheel. A "W" marking with 2662.
    "Consequently we move away from other shooters to remain focused on our passion, as our ideas are quickly dismissed or misunderstood by others. Sharing does not come easily for swagers, not because they are necessarily selfish, but because they have been whittling away in their only little world for so long, that being able to relate to others what they understand is no simple task."

​Mentor

Boolit Buddy

In your picture, it is not whatever is at the end of the shaft, it the wheel down on the top of the machine. You will need to pull whatever that wheel that is on there off, remove the locking collar and then pull the 1/2" thick wheel off. The caliber should be etched on it somewhere.
    Zbench

Boolit Master
    Oh got it. I'm going to look through Corbins website tonight.

​Mentor

Vendor Sponsor

Corbin used to stamp the wheels with letters that would identify which "range" of calibers it worked with. He then changed the stamp to caliberc specific later on as I understand it. When I picked mine up used it had a letter stamped wheel too, then the replacements I bought where stamped with cal.

Swage on!
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/