Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyPBcastcoRepackbox
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationWidenersRotoMetals2
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: 8mm Mauser boolits/bullets

Boolit Buddy

8mm Mauser boolits/bullets

Hello all, well after owning a vz24 for over 10 years I figured it’s about time to shoot it. I’m looking for some bullets or boolits to try in it. I have plenty to trade. Mostly brass but other stuff to. Or I can pay for some as well. Thanks
    I'll keep my guns and my money, you can keep the change!

Μολὼν λάβε

Boolit Buddy
    What diameter and weight are you looking for? Give us some info and I'm sure we on this sight can fix you up. I have several molds but need info. I have the Lee Karibiner at 235 grains and drops at .326>.327 Also have the Lee .324-185-R that drops about .324>.325. And also the Lee
    329-205-r that drops right at .329 but can be sized down if needed. Do you want them sized and lubed, or powder coated and sized. If you haven't slugged your bore or done a chamber cast I would probably start with a .326 diameter dummy round and see if it will chamber

I have a box of 184 MBC Mauser #1 205gr .324 FP-GL Hi-Tek coated that I'd be willing to trade or sell. My K98 just doesn't care for .324. Shoot me a PM

Boolit Buddy
    Ok great, I just got some cerrosafe from roto metals in last night I’ll see if I can cast the chamber and bore tonight but as of right now I don’t know. I would need them sized and lubed/powder coated as I’m not set up for 8mm yet. Right now I just want to see if it’s worth pursuing because the Gun was very crudely sporterized decades ago and the recover isn’t in the best of shape, the bore looks kind of dingy as well, so before I go tooling up I’d rather buy a few to try so I know if it will shoot or not. So I have a few pieces of range brass and a set of cheap used dies on the way.
    I'll keep my guns and my money, you can keep the change!

Μολὼν λάβε