Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxInline FabricationWidenersSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Load Data
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing tonight?

Staying home with my buddy Jack Daniels. Probably spend some time out in the shop tinkering.

Don't like getting out on rookie night.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Grand Master
    No longer go out on New Years.
    To many irresponsible people driving around.
    I'll be sitting at home, watching all the illegal fireworks, wishing I had some to set off myself.

Boolit Master

I will go to a party for a couple in my area that are good friends to say good bye as they are moving to southern utah. Then home to watch a couple of movies and eat some snacks and see how long I make it.
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master
    Don’t do anything different never did. I don’t now nor never did participate in amateur night! People who don’t drink or go out all year long feel I have some kind of free pass on New Year’s Eve! Frankly it scares the heck out of me.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master
    Suffering. I must have eaten something that wasn't good sometime this afternoon.
    Lori and I did go to Red Robin for a burger. I wasn't feeling grand to start with, then she drove us to the Publix grocery store. I stayed in the car. It took me a bit to get back into the house, as I thought I would loose my dinner in the yard......
    Happy New year!
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Boolit Master

We just got done with dinner king crab legs and shrimp fire going in fireplaces my lab at my side life is good Happy New years to all
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

Watched a few hours of fairly decent TV with the wife. Currently doing my ussual evening trawl through Cast Boolits forums.

After that is done I will slip into the David Weber Safehold book I am reading. #3 in the series, 5 more after that one. LIFE is GOOD.

Staying home, staying off the roads, off the booze. Its amateur night. I want no part of it.

Done my share of drinking, partying, always woke up hurting the next morning.

I may have a drink once a month or so. I happen to have a case of good burbon in quite large bottles in storage. It has taken me almost 4 years to almost empty the first.
    That is just fine with me. Alcohol has its place but its wasted on the young. Moderation can be a good thing.

After the first 2 or 3 times is there really anything you can't do sober what you can do with a pair of drinks in you? Just my opinion, YMMV.

Boolit Master

baby sittin so the Daughter and Son in law can go act stupid! I drove a truck far too many years and saw first hand far too many times what mixing alcohol and gas gets you! You all have a happy new year and we'll get back together in 2019!

Boolit Master

Just finished casting and sorting 40's and 9's. Just ordered an NOE mould and chilling with the kids and wife.

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    Well here it is 10:10PM on New Year's Eve.
    Dinner is long over with, my wife is asleep on the couch, one Lab laying beside her. I am sotra watching a the Gator Bowl while I sit in my recliner with the other Lab laying on my feet.
    We be partying hearty!!!

Boolit Master

Grilled up some steaks, baked a greenbean casserole, and mixed/mixing up a few cocktails. Browsing the forum as the girlfriend binges through season 4 of McClouds daughters...looking up every now and then to see the eye candy onscreen and trying not to be overly obvious...
    “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them." the duke

Boolit Master
    Had a cold and a cough for about 1-1/2 weeks, it's been raining off and on all day, so I' m going to bed. Getting up early to enjoy the last day of our late doe season. Happy new year everyone!

Went through and sorted some paperwork from 2018 glass of wine with wife (which almost guarantees she won't be awake again until midnight) The ball is dropping as I type. I have spent night with friends over the years but won't drive on amateur drunk night. Good time to reflect on the year past and consider the year to come. Wishing you all the best for that coming year.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

Finished repairing my water line to the house. Watched a little TV with the wife and then headed here. Probably will hit the hay in about an hour. If I wake up in the morning I will have turned 73 years of age. Man, where did the time go???? Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!

Quieter than I expected here tonight.....actually managed to get 4-500 .40 loaded up before bourbon and pork time. New Year's Eve bonus!!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happy New Year all you silver streamers. I went on and still on a John Wayne movie fest since yesterday. All of his westerns from the 70s and 60s are on the menu with seeing a bunch of the silver streaming slingers in action. Also, reminiscing wonders if I still had my 92 38 WCF from being stolen 20 years ago if an about a 220 gr Accurate mold boolit pushed by a full load of 296 to Rel 7 would have been good 100 yd deer medicine. Oh, and I pulled a cork on a mini bottle of Jameson.lol
    Last edited by OnHoPr; 01-01-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    May you hands be warmed on a frosty day.

Boolit Master

Happy New Year everyone!
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master
    Zzzzzzzzzz.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

We're out in Manitoba for the holidays with my wife's family and for New Years we traditionally set up a few tables in my brother in laws shop / garage, fire up the wood stove, have a bunch of snack foods and play the family game ... Canasta. We kept playing until nearly 2:30 last night!
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Did the Jax Landing walk.. Bought a 1/2 pint of Jim Beam,, Walked around three hours ,, talked to a few LEO I know.. Drove home almost forgot about Mr. Beam.. Had a drink stayed up to about 2am..
    Between fireworks & gun fire ,,animals going crazy.. All in all 'Not bad , with my wife of 33 years..
    HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!
    H/D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast