Lee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Titan ReloadingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky Repackbox
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing tonight?

Boolit Master

For about 15+yrs we have stayed home. Almost got killed by a Drunk driver coming home from a party back then. Got hit by a Drunk driver 2yrs before that.

So we stay home, watch movies, snack on small goodies until about 2300hrs, then sleep.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Moderator Emeritus

Well broke up with girlfriend yesterday but wouldn't have made a difference. Staying home. Did the NYC thing as a kid plus parties. I like peace and quiet. Happy New Years folks.

Ron

Boolit Master
    Hi...
    We will have our traditional New Year's Eve dinner of crab legs and steamed shrimp.
    Probably watch college football bowl game...expect my wife to fall asleep pong before midnight. We stopped the party thing years ago and don't miss it one bit.
    No alcohol required... I no longer drink other than a beer once in a while with dinner when we eat out. We eat out fairly often... I think I had two beers this year.

Boolit Master
    I’m taking the wife out to dinner and dancing. Plan to be home by 10:30.

Boolit Master

Work from 1800 to midnight then off to room up again at 530 new years is always a work day

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post
    I hate New Years Eve.
    People expect you to go to parties and stay up past your normal bed time.
    I don't drink, it doesn't react well with my medicine.
    I guess I'll stay home and go to bed as I normally do.

So, to the rest of you have a good time, be safe and I'll see you next year!
    Hang tough Hickory.
    I'm flying solo too.
    I'll stay up for the ball drop though.
    Have to meet the new year with my chin up, gleam in my eye and a smirk that says go to hell.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Currently brewing an American Blonde Ale. I plan to drink one homebrewed Hefeweizen later sitting on the couch with my four canines climbing on top of me. My dogs are afraid of fireworks and most everyone near me loves them.

BB

Boolit Buddy
    The weather here, will slow a few folks down, I hope. Freezing rain, right now, and then turning to snow soon. It wouldn't have made a difference here, as we are long past the party stages of life. Playing scrabble with my wife, and then going up to the shop, to reload for alittle while. Might make it to midnight, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Boolit Master
    Staying home, like usual. The missus has to get up to go to work at 5 AM anyway.

Our "partying" in the New Year ended long long ago... Don't miss it one bit.

Happy New Year! everyone, regardless of if you celebrate or not!

2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Buddy

Prepping a couple of thousand pieces of 38 Spl. brass and starting to cast the bullets to fill them with.
    "The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."--Plato

Boolit Grand Master

Bought some Jagermeister. Going to have a bonfire, drink up and shoot guns in the air.

Kidding about the guns. Got the bonfire ready to go but we will be in bed about 2100 latest and we won't be doing much Jager. Got to work in the morning.
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbeans View Post
    Currently brewing an American Blonde Ale. I plan to drink one homebrewed Hefeweizen later sitting on the couch with my four canines climbing on top of me. My dogs are afraid of fireworks and most everyone near me loves them.

BB
    What's your recipe?
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

I heard years ago, that the LAPD Cops park their patrol vehicles under the Harbor Fwy overpasses at 2345hrs to 0015hrs. Protect themselves from all the bullets coming down that are fired up into the air by gangbangers.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Pretty much like the rest of ya’ll. Just made myself a ribeye and baked potato. I worked today. Have off tomorrow. If I make it to 9:00 it will surprise me. I quit drinking about 15yrs ago.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Grand Master

I'm a drinker (Wife is Not) and we often go out but not on amateur night. Prolly be in bed early like most of you. We've had a fire going in the fireplace all day. Been a rainy dreary day. May pour myself a BA Stout after while.

Had pizza for dinner, watch a little TV and asleep by 10:30. Happy and safe New Year to all !!!!

Done partied out years ago, watch a little tv/ youtube, drink my usual 3 or 4 beers and be in bed by 8:30 to 9pm.. Don't know how I did it in my younger days..

Moderator Emeritus

I'm thinking I'm gonna get the Prime Rib special at the local cafe'
    a couple decades ago, there were famous for their prime rib, they had it every saturday night...I'm not a regular, and I haven't seen prime rib mentioned in the newspaper ad for many years...Same family owns it...So I guess I'll see if the Son has learned anything from Ma and Pa?

Also, I have one Minnesota legal firework fountain...if I'm still up at 12 ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Man
    Actually going to a buddies house with the fam, have some food and beers, almost 18 year old daughter got her license so she will be driving us home.

Boolit Mold
    Loading up some 60gr 5.56 boolits I made from 22lr brass. Trimmed the meplats all uniform and tried to re-tip a bit. Going to run them downrange and check the speeds and spreads with the labradar tomorrow...if it ever stops raining.

I'd rather shoot on a range full of the clueless than drive on the roads tonight.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast