Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
RotoMetals2PBcastcoInline FabricationLoad Data
Titan Reloading Wideners
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: CLOSED: MP-MOLDS Handles ONLY Group Buy

In Remembrance

CLOSED: MP-MOLDS Handles ONLY Group Buy

It was last April that we did the last group buy for handles only. Those shipped in June. Folks have been asking for them ever since, and so here we go......

Miha can handle up to 200 handles, each order would be up to (max) 5 handles per box. So, that's 40 (5 handle) orders. Or, 200 handle sets, whatever qty you want to order. First come, first served. Buy will Go active when we get 50 handles ordered, and will close when we get to 200 handles.

"Hi, we can ship up to 5 handles in one package. For additional 6 euros DHL is optional. Price is 20 euros per handle. Go ahead. Kind regards, Miha"

You do not have to order 5. You can order any qty you desire. 5 is merely the max qty that will fit in one of Mihas shipping boxes. If you only want 1, 2, 3, or 4, that's also fine. Shipping is still included.

Miha normally gets 23 Euros per mold handle. He has offered to reduce the price for the purpose of this group buy, to 20 Euros per handle, and can fit up to 5 handle sets in the same box for standard shipping.

Just a quick note about Euros. Miha will issue an invoice, when he's about to ship your handles, which will be billed in EUROS. The EUROS to DOLLARS exchange rate adjusts daily, based on a number of international economic factors. The variation, from day to day, never really changes all that much. So, the price for the handles is FIXED, in terms of 20 Euros per. However, when you pay the invoice, the clearing house (Paypal, etc) will automatically make the conversion from Euros to dollars, based on that day's exchange rate, and charge your account for the DOLLARS. For example, today's Euro is worth about $1.15 (US), which is a better exchange rate than when we last did this buy in April. Here's a link for daily updates in value of EUROS to DOLLARS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handles.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	233006 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handles2.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	233007
    Here's the pricing, and the details:

Price is 20 Euros per handle
    You can order handles in multiples of up to FIVE handles.
    Pricing includes free standard (Postal Service) shipping
    A full BOX of five handles will be invoiced at 100 Euros
    Lesser quantities can be ordered, but you will lose some of the super advantage of the free standard postal service shipping. I urge you to order in multiples of five.
    If you would like to order two boxes, you will receive ten handles, and they will arrive as two boxes, each box invoiced at 100 Euros, (two boxes is 200 Euros total invoiced), etc. Hope that's clear enough.
    DHL (three days, door to door) shipping is available for this buy, at an additional cost of 6 Euros (currently, $6.87 US) per box. This would be added, at your request, to your invoice.
    Invoices will be issued when Miha is ready to ship handles, which will be done as a large group.
    Please provide your CB Screen Name
    Please provide the number of HANDLES that you want (I will do my best to translate "BOXES" into handle quantity. Just be aware that the number per box is now 5!
    Please provide your disguised email address, for invoicing purposes
    Please provide your mailing area ZIP CODE, we will do our best to advise tracking for shipments to everyone's zip codes
    Finally, and not least, please provide me with whether you want Miha to ship your box of handles via DHL Rapid Shipping. Unless you specify DHL, your shipment will go via standard postal service. Standard shipping is included in the handle price. DHL is an additional 6 Euros

Handles ONLY, 5 handles per BOX, 100 EUROS per shipment, DHL is extra if you desire. You should provide me with the total number of handles (in increments of 5) that you desire. I will list your order as the total number that you ask for. For example, if you want 5 handles, I will list your order as one box of 5. If you want ten, I will list your order as 2 boxes of five each, etc. That way we won't get confused.

1) DukeInFlorida - One order of 5 handles (5), castboolits at sebagosales dot com, 32127 Zip Code, DHL shipping
    2) jmort - One order of 5 handles (5), middleearthsalesandservice at gmail dot com, 65803 Zip Code
    3) jmort - One order of 5 handles (5), middleearthsalesandservice at gmail dot com, 65803 Zip Code
    4) rancher1913 - One order of 5 handles (5), rancheronenineonethree at yahoo dot com, 80701 Zip Code
    5) rancher1913 - One order of 5 handles (5), rancheronenineonethree at yahoo dot com, 80701 Zip Code
    6) kevin c - One order of 5 handles (5), kevin_c1520 at yahoo dot com, 94611-4330 Zip Code
    7) Rodbuster55 - One order of 5 handles, emmypaul9 at live dot com, 43460 Zip Code
    8) Teemu - One order of 5 handles (5), paska_10 at hotmail dot com, 02330 Zip Code
    9) Minerat - One order of 5 handles (5), steveob at outdrs dot net, 80003 Zip Code
    10) DAFZipper - One order of 5 handles (5), bad22inc at gmail dot com, 14464 Zip Code, DHL shipping
    11) 45workhorse - One order of 5 handles (5), shasselback at hamptoncountysc dot org, 29944 Zip Code
    12) Two Barrels - One order of 5 handles (5), js dot graham at mindspring dot com, 29640 Zip Code
    13) kungfustyle - One handle (1), kungfustyle at hotmail dot com, 37909 Zip Code
    14) Dr-Greg - One order of 5 handles (5), greg at watchmanstower dot com, 65552 Zip Code
    15) Finster101 - Four handles (4), Finster101 at hotmail dot com, 33917 Zip Code
    16) red67 - Two handles (2),bkss67 at aol dot comm 95401 Zip Code
    17) MstrEddie - Four handles (4), eddymartinez13 at gmail dot com, 33027 Zip Code
    18) Renego - Three handles (3), Renegado at twc dot com, 78249 Zip Code
    19) Ramslammer - Three handles (3), namovlov at bigpond dot com, Australian Post Code 7010
    20) idmcrook - One order of 5 handles (5), mjcrookston at msn dot com, 84095 Zip Code
    21) Groundpounder - Three handles (3), Groundpounder17 (at) yahoo (dot) com, 72012 Zip Code
    22) russ4570 - One order of 5 handles (5), russpenny at dodo dot com dot au, 3691 Australian Postal Code
    23) ranger391xt - Three handles (3), ranger391xt at gmail dot com, 47906 Zip Code
    24) Dead Dog Jack - 1 handle (1), cswaffie at gmail dot com, 48169. Zip Code
    25) rwsem - Three handles (3), ronald dot semerena at gmail dot com 70634 Zip Code
    26) Drfroglegs - one order of 5 handles (5), Drfroglegs at yahoo dot com, 27856 Zip Code
    27) thraxx - one order of 5 handles (5), vfluckey at midco dot net, 57110, w/ DHL shipping
    28) Law.man - Two handles (2), worgen dot wiki at gmail dot com, 60200 Zip Code
    29) JSnover - one order of 5 handles (5), J_snover at hotmail dot com, 19020 Zip Code
    30) Devon - one order of 5 handles (5), hubbardappraisal at gmail dot com, 74017 Zip Code
    31) Rockzilla - one order of 5 handles (5), Krantzent at googlemail dot com, 21704 Zip Code
    32) Butler Ford - one order of 5 handles (5), nobles dot bill at yahoo dot com, 42728 Zip Code
    33)
    34) Agamon - Two handles (2), asuero at bk dot ru <<< Need your postal code
    35) Rototerrier - Two handles (2), pdan2993 at gmail dot com, DHL SHIPPING, 30215 Zip Code
    36) IIJSavoy - one order of 5 handles (5), iijsep at gmail dot com, 22303 Zip Code
    37) ChuckJaxFl - one order of 5 handles (5), Chuck dot falls at gmail dot com,DHL SHIPPING, 32211 Zip Code
    38) schemelschelm - Four handles (4), vefa01-raps (at) freenet (dot) de, 07546 Zip Code
    39) Sc0 - one order of 5 handles (5), ivtdi at yahoo dot com, 77357 Zip Code
    40) giz189 - one order of 5 handles (5), mclaughlinjamesr771 at gmail dot com, 71753 Zip Code
    41) pack3480 - one order of 5 handles (5), dcasad at hotmail dot com, 98328 Zip Code
    42) deltamike - Three handles (3),bmichael333 at gmail dot com, 77586 Zip Code
    43) red67- Two handles, (2) bkss67 at aol dot com, 95401 Zip Code
    44) salfelder - Three handles (3), Frankpat45 at yahoo dot com, 48101 Zip Code
    45) Valley-Shooter - one order of 5 handles (5), mcraecp at Gmail dot com, 97305 Zip Code
    46) Boolseye - one order of 5 handles (5), trebclef920 at gmail dot com, 05346 Zip Code
    47) k2nd - one order of 5 handles (5), kknains at polarcomm dot com, 58266 Zip Code
    48) shootmore - Two handles (2), robertscontender1 at gmail dot com, 96130 Zip Code
    49) huntnman - one order of 5 handles (5), huntnman at swbell dot net, 63304 Zip Code
    50) oldhenry - one order of 5 handles (5), hhwadkinsiii at aol dot com, 31721 Zip Code

We have arrived. This buy is now CLOSED
    Last edited by DukeInFlorida; 03-29-2019 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Miha approved increasing qty to 200 handle sets

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Banned

Will take 10
    middle earth sales and service at g mail dot com
    Thank You

Boolit Master

will take 10, rancher0nenineonethree at yahoodotcom, 80701, normal shipping
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master
    Thanks, DIF, for getting this going again. I'll take one box of five, please. kevinX_XcX1520XatXyahooXdotXcom, no X's.

In Remembrance

Added, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmort View Post
    Will take 10
    middle earth sales and service at g mail dot com
    Thank You
    Added, thanks. Please double check the way I translated the email address. Is that ZERO a space?
    You guys really don't have to get all that crazy with disguising the email addresses.

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    will take 10, rancher0nenineonethree at yahoodotcom, 80701, normal shipping
    Kevin, please check my translation of your email address, and make sure I have it right. Again, no need to go too crazy with the disguises. You don't have to glue on the fake mustache, the wig, and the mirror glasses. Well, you know what I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by kevin c View Post
    Thanks, DIF, for getting this going again. I'll take one box of five, please. kevinX_XcX1520XatXyahooXdotXcom, no X's.

NRA Life Member

NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Master

no, its just a 0, must have used a zero instead of an o, email is same as handle.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Buddy

Timing is not good for me. Xmas cleaned me out.
    Hopefully this is still going in 2 weeks.

In Remembrance

Just remember, signing up for any of MP-Molds products does NOT obligate you pay up front for anything.
    We still have to get to the point where this goes ACTIVE, and then when Miha does close the buy, he still has to make them. Might be a while before you become obligated. Even if some miracle happens, and they are ready for shipment in some crazy short amount of time, you can always back out. You don't have any financial obligation until invoicing time, and even then you could back out if need be. We all have life moments happen. So, why not just sign up now, reduce the stress in your life, and hope that when it's really time to pay (long time from now) you are in a position to get your handles.....

It's really a Win-Win for you (and others)

Quote Originally Posted by Valley-Shooter View Post
    Timing is not good for me. Xmas cleaned me out.
    Hopefully this is still going in 2 weeks.

NRA Life Member

NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

In Remembrance

Thanks for clarification. I'd hate to have posted your email wrong, and the invoice never makes it to you.
    I'll fix it now, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    no, its just a 0, must have used a zero instead of an o, email is same as handle.

NRA Life Member

NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Master
    Sorry 'bout that. Email is correct. Zip is 94611-4330.

Boolit Mold
    I would like 5 handles please. Emmypaul9 AT live dot COM, 43460, standard shipping.

Boolit Master

So, why exactly are these handle worth 21.00? I have Mihec molds, and they are great, but LEE handles seem to work well for me, and I have about 25 sets of them, and haven't broke one yet. Enlighten me, please.

Teemu. Can i have one box of 5 handles. Thanks! paska_10 at hotmail dot com Standard shipping ZIP 02330

In Remembrance

Everyone has opinions about quality. If you merely need to get to the grocery store, any vehicle will be of sufficient quality. However, if you strive to win a race, you might prefer a higher level of quality and design. In much the same way, many people consider Lee's molds to be of sufficient quality for their casting needs.

However, personally I have found Lee's molds to be lacking in roundness, consistency of dimension from cavity to cavity, and overall quality. As with other things, you get what you pay for. Lee's marketing strategy is not to sell high quality molds at low cost. It is to sell "suitable quaility", to the perspectve of he user, at a reasonable price. So, if Lee molds are fine for you, so be it.

I have, in fact, had several Lee handles BREAK and fail. I don't beat on handles or molds, it's just that Lee has chosen to use an inexpensive casting process for their metal handle parts. Porosity and brittleness of the castings were the seeming obvious reasons for failure. Just a limitation of that casting process. MP-Mold's manufacturing of those metal pivot parts show signs that they are stamped, rather than cast. At least to my eye.

The molds that Miha makes are highly suited to my own level of shooting. They are high quality in all respects that are important to me. My ONLY use of Lee molds today are for making cores for my swaged bullets, where only weight is important, and not dimensional correctness. Miha's handles, are also, in my opinion, of superior quality, and well worth the small additional expense. Your perception is what is important to you. MY perception is what is important to me. So, I'll continue to buy high quality molds, and use high quality handle sets on those molds.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfield View Post
    So, why exactly are these handle worth 21.00? I have Mihec molds, and they are great, but LEE handles seem to work well for me, and I have about 25 sets of them, and haven't broke one yet. Enlighten me, please.
    Added, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Teemu. Can i have one box of 5 handles. Thanks! paska_10 at hotmail dot com Standard shipping ZIP 02330
    Last edited by DukeInFlorida; 01-05-2019 at 11:30 AM.

NRA Life Member

NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Master

I agree, Mihec, NOE, Accurate, Arsenal make MUCH better molds than LEE. I have a Magma lead pot, so I am not adverse to paying for quality. Nice to know the Mihec handles should hold up much better than the cast LEE handles.

Banned

I do not understand having to validate the $21 price, or whatever it is for the Mihec handles.
    Get them, or not.
    I have a few, more than 10, Lee Handles. Will probably buy more. But I have 20 going on 30 Mihec handles. The quality makes for a clear choice for me.
    Buy what you want, use what you want.

Boolit Master
    I tend to swap out my handles when useing different molds. Do I have to buy 5 sets of handels? I really only need two as two molds is all I ever run at once. Thanks for your time. Dennis
    Dennis Eugene "You know why no one panic buys 30-06? Because people who shoot 30-06 don't panic"

In Remembrance

No, you do not have to buy a full box of 5 handles. You can buy any qty that you desire, at the 20 Euros each, shipped, price. The buy is for 100 handles, total, so any qty towards that is OK.
    If you want any, please provide the details requested in the Opening Post (OP).

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Eugene View Post
    I tend to swap out my handles when useing different molds. Do I have to buy 5 sets of handels? I really only need two as two molds is all I ever run at once. Thanks for your time. Dennis

NRA Life Member

NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

I'm in for a box of 5, please. Standard shipping.

steveob at outdrs dot net 80003
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

One box of 5 handles please. DHL shipped to 14464
    DAFzipper
    bad22inc (at) gmail (dot com)

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast