RepackboxRotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sage Outdoors for Gas Checks

Boolit Buddy
    Glad to hear it, got some aluminum checks headed my way

Boolit Mold
    I just got 1000 of their plain base aluminum checks for my Ruger No 1 45-70. I already had a 405 grain mold that I like so that seemed like the product to use. Quick shipping and inexpensive.

Now I’m really wondering if I can stand up to 1k rounds of that Ruger punishment!!

Boolit Buddy

My most recent experience with Sage was: Excellent products and first class service, at a fair price! What more could I want?
    Chuck 358wcf

Boolit Bub
    Just checked out their website. Was thinking about buying a check maker but at these prices I won't need to. Thanks!

Wish I’d known about them a month ago. $30 at midway vs $15 to $20 at sages. That’s a really big savings. Thanks guys for the heads up. Now to use up what I have so I can save on the reorder!

Boolit Man
    I have stocked up on several thousand for all my cast. Great quality and service.

Boolit Mold
    I just received an order from them the other day. Quick and a great product!

Boolit Buddy
    I'll give their gator checks a go as soon as I get my Hornady's used up. Looks like a good deal.

Boolit Master
    Has anybody noticed any difference in performance on targets with the .30 cal Gator checks from Sages as compared to the Hornady .30 cal checks?
    It's all chicken, even the beak!

I promptly received my order today. It looks great!
    “Useful undertakings which require sustained attention and vigorous precision in order to succeed often end up by being abandoned, for, in America, as elsewhere, the people move forward by sudden impulses and short-lived efforts.”

Alexis de Tocqueville

The human mind has a primitive ego defense mechanism that negates all realities that produce too much stress for the brain to handle. It's called denial.

"Inferno" Dan Brown

Boolit Buddy
    I ordered copper checks from them for a couple of calibers. Order was received promply and they had included a good number of aluminum checks for the same calibers. Don't know if this is SOP, but it was a nice surprise.

Boolit Master
    Not only do they sell gator checks , but they make fine gas checks themselves . Don't be afraid to try Sage's gas checks .

Sages copper gas checks are the only gas checks I've had to anneal before they were usable. I've never had a single problem with Hornady and 10's of thousands of rounds, I consider the quality of the Hornady consistent and worth the extra $.

Boolit Buddy
    Randy send them back for a full refund! We test all batches of metal and offer 100% guarantee.

Sage’s half hard al. checks in .35 cal. are the best i’ve tried for my 35 whelen. I need to try some of their .30 cal checks.

I've been buying Sage's Gator check, aluminum checks as well as some plain base check to test out and have no complaints. Great prices, excellent products, fast shipping and the ability to buy in smaller qualities for testing makes them my only source for gas checks.

Boolit Buddy
    I like that I can buy as few as 250 at a time. Great outfit in my experience.

I love sages, I buy all my gas checks from him.

good checks, good price, good service. Makes them someone one wants to do business with.
    Je suis Charlie
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this way of getting casting material somehow.
    Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat I do trade a bit from time to time.

Boolit Buddy
    Just ordered some more from Sage and they were shipped within the hour. Jeff Bezos, take note!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast