Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Cleaning rod

Boolit Master

Cleaning rod

I have a Parker Hale 22 cleaning rod and while it is well made you can only us it with a patch, it will not accept American made brushes. There was a company that made adapters that would allow you to use a brush or whatever. Does anyone know the name of that company?
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    I have a Parker Hale 22 cleaning rod and while it is well made you can only us it with a patch, it will not accept American made brushes. There was a company that made adapters that would allow you to use a brush or whatever. Does anyone know the name of that company?
    Google this "Parker Hale 22 cleaning rod" and it will get you to this: https://deweyrods.com/product-tag/parker-hale/

Lots of options.
    West of Beaver Dick's Ferry.

Boolit Master
    Thank you trebor44. I feel stupid that I didn't think of them myself. Who knows, maybe I am stupid. Please don't ask my wife.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

I think Brownells used to carry PH cleaning rod adapters for both the yellow rod and grey rod that allowed the use of currently available brushes ...
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Boolit Master

Champion's Choice will probably have adapters.

Boolit Master

I ran across this in my Buffalo Arms Catalog #32, page 117; Dewey adapter #DEWLGPH-$3.28. Says 30 caliber and up Parker Hale jag to 8/32 female.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Boolit Master

Sinclair has them as well as their female patch jags that are a direct fit. If you have never tried their jags and brushes you owe it to yourself to do so. They are the best I've ever used!