Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationRepackboxLee PrecisionReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Going to Try Powder Coating!

https://americanhandgunner.com/tanks...bullet-clinic/

Another good article from a sixgunner who is not afraid to write about Powdercoating.

Just one note, if you have to warm your boolets for PC to stick-use better PC. Or you just might have humidity problems which you unknowingly solve with warming?
    I have 50F in my basement now and zero problems with Smoke’s tested powders.

Use clear for traditional look

Boolit Man
    1k I found him in The vendor Section on this site!! He has Sent Me Several Messages with some great advice also!! When I get set up to powder coat I will definitely get some Powder from him!!

Boolit Man
    Thank You All Very Much The Info is Wonderful, I thoroughly Enjoy The advice and the Pics they are extremely helpful!!

Boolit Buddy
    thank you!

Boolit Master
    I've been away from this section for quite some awhile, life does get in the way of hobbies at times. I've refined the process I use to PC since some videos were put out a few years ago. While I do still use a tumbler ASBBs are used instead of steel BBs and of course the #5 plastic container that is tossed in the tumbler for about a minute to get the static storm going. This has worked well for me. Yes, using steel BBs does take some lead off bullets and darkens colors over time. This was an experiment that did work but not without a downside. It is good to know that I may be known as "just another idiot with a camera". Not to worry, I'm not a huge fan of youtube anyway.

Ebner