Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh well did it again

Boolit Master
    I can not go into gun shops. I hear voices take me home I need a good home. take me take me.

Boolit Buddy
    Red: that Smith is a very nice gun; actually the ALL are...I would not hesitate to invest a little money to get them repaired. I have a weakness for old handguns and could NOT have passed on the deal that you got. Well done!

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    yea i got a thing for old guns myself. even some of the less expensive guns of the day are well ahead of what they call quality today. in my opinion in the last 60 or so years they haven't really made guns better just lighter and cheaper to make.

Quote Originally Posted by RED BEAR View Post
    texas by god sorry sometimes i am just a little slow guess thats part of being an old fart. as far as projects for me there is a growing list. still have two end tables that i have been working on for a year and a half. in winter its to cold to coat them and in summer its to hot in garage. she noticed its never to hot or cold to work on a gun.
    She's on to you.....haha I have a mahogany church pew to refinish. I told the wife I'd get to it and that she doesn't need me to remind me every two years

Boolit Buddy
    My other half complained about my gun buying habit. I just asked how many shoes she needs. When she predictably spouted off about shoes being cheaper, I asked how many times she ever made a hundred dollars profit on a pair of shoes. No reply yet, she is still trying to get a smart alec reply worked out.

Boolit Master
    You could also ask.
    When was the last time a pair of her shoes filled the freezer!

Boolit Grand Master

It is hopeless to keep trying to ONE UP SWMBO. She has a one-way selective memory that will eventually stop you in your tracks. Just plane uncanny how they already know when you've made, what you consider a successful trip, that involves guns. I usually just hand her the CC, on the way to the safe. The few that I think I've snuck in, become safe queens from the lack of sunlight exposure.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master
    when I buy guns my wife just says adding to my inheritance again ?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bob208 View Post
    I can not go into gun shops. I hear voices take me home I need a good home. take me take me.
    I have the same problem with voices, mine seems to be the rifle rack that needs me.

1 mile from chickahominy river ( swamp) central va
    yea i accidentally bought 16 pounds of 868 powder it was a really good deal. now i need a rifle to use it in .it is magnum powder 300 mag ect. i don't have one right now but i already have the powder. i also pick up any and all caliber brass at the range when i have enough of a given caliber for it to make seance to reload well i just have to have a rifle already have the brass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12