Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad DataLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: FS: Remington 722 300 Savage

Boolit Buddy

FS: Remington 722 300 Savage

I'm trying to trim down my calibers guys. I have a nice Remington 722 in 300 Savage. Overall a nice tight old deer rifle, wood has a few dings but its solid & good. Bluing is nice, very little wear. Bore is an absolute mirror. Has an old steel tube Weaver 3x9 scope that holds zero fine & adjusts as it should, glass is a little foggy but still plenty usable. What little I shot it she holds around 1.5 moa. Rifle has iron sights & has not been abused or cut up. I will include a new set of Hornady dies & some brass for ya.

I'm asking 475 shipped for the package & I will ship to your ffl or meet in central Kansas & knock a few bucks off.

If we meet face to face I got about 200 rounds of ammo for extra, will sell cheap.

Only trades I'm interested in are a Glock 19 or bulk Swedish M41 6.5mm surplus ammo. I can e-mail or text pics, thank you.

-Raymond.
    I collect exotic ammo, if you have something interesting let me know.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump.

Banned

Do you have any pictures of it?

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent
    "An art, to supply a truthful response to someones nagging, busy bodied question(s) such that the person feels as though their question has been answered, but yet, do not understand the answer and are unable to provide a follow up question to gain clarification for fear of appearing to be a dumb ***, when basically having to repeat the question

"LIBERALS ARE ALOT LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS."

Boolit Buddy
    Take my apologies for the late replies gentlemen. Holidays got out of control. Everything is back to normal at the home place here. All pms replied to, merry Christmas to all!

-Raymond.

Banned
    Stuff sells far better with good pictures.