Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationWideners
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: Weaver Scope Repair

Boolit Buddy

Weaver Scope Repair

I have read about a gentleman in Pennsylvania that repairs older Weaver scopes. Does anyone know who he is and how he can be located?

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Boolit Master

There is an outfit in El Paso that repairs old Weavers. I have an old Marksman that needed to be fixed. They completely rebuilt it, evacuated, refilled w/N, and all for less than $50. They are ex-employees that got the old equipment and do a great job. I don't have the address anymore, but I'll bet you can Google 'Weaver repair' and find them.
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)

Boolit Buddy
    I just found a business card picked up at the sooner gun show in Tulsa, OK. There is an outfit called Iron Sight, Inc. Their web site is ironsightinc.com.
    Their e-mail addressscopeservice@tulsacoxmail.com. According to their card, they clean, repair and restore Redfield, Weaver, M-84, M-82, Leatherwood Art11, and other high quality hunting and target scopes. Phone number is (918) 445 2001 or (918) 521 7736. The address is Iron Sight. Inc. 4814 S. Elwood Ave. Tulsa, OK 74107. I hope this helps. Also, I got a couple of used/rebuilt scopes from them a few years ago and have nothing but praise for them. I'm a VERY satisfied customer.
    Remember, internal damage can be as expensive as a new scope. Describe your problems as accurately as possible. That may help them find and fix the problem.
    Good luck.
    Tom
    Last edited by tom barthel; 10-04-2008 at 09:16 PM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEd View Post
    There is an outfit in El Paso that repairs old Weavers. I have an old Marksman that needed to be fixed. They completely rebuilt it, evacuated, refilled w/N, and all for less than $50. They are ex-employees that got the old equipment and do a great job. I don't have the address anymore, but I'll bet you can Google 'Weaver repair' and find them.
    This repair service closed up about 2 months ago. Glad I had them repair mine before they closed, did great work at a very reasonable price.
    Larry

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by largom View Post
    This repair service closed up about 2 months ago. Glad I had them repair mine before they closed, did great work at a very reasonable price.
    Larry
    Drat... Another good shop gone under.
    Echo
    USAF Ret
    DPS, 2600
    NRA Benefactor
    O&U
    One of the most endearing sights in the world is the vision of a naked good-looking woman leaving the bedroom to make breakfast. Bolivar Shagnasty (I believe that Lazarus Long also said it, but I can't find any record of it.)