Inline FabricationLoad DataWidenersRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .41 Magnum 3-Screw Ruger

I had both barrel lengths in the OM .41 Blackhawk. They both were dead on at 100 yds with the rear sight bottomed out. I got so used to holding below 6 o'clock that when I switched to my other handguns I had to think about it for a shot or two

Boolit Master

I had one of the very early Blackhawk's with a 6 1/2 barrel (I believe, may have been 6) and I loved it. In a moment of weakness I sold it to buy a Model 57(no dash) with a 4" barrel. I sure would like to have the old dude back as it was a real shooter. The guy that bought it left it in a fishing box for over a year and it was a rusty piece of junk when he found it there. He sent it to Ruger and they rebuilt it but he said it never shot well again and he sold it. At least that was the story he gave me when I contacted him trying to rebuy it. I now have a Model 57-2 S&W (6" barrel) and it also shoots very well but there was just something special about my old 3 screw Blackhawk. The .41 Magnum is my favorite caliber of handgun and most likely will always be. my experience anyway, james

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12