Reloading EverythingLoad DataWidenersSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Repackbox Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Al Nelson @ NOE molds is a good guy

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    Miha is in Slovenia east of northern Italy
    Noe makes good molds but miha’s Are like a fine piece of art and the hollow point system is like no other
    I have gotten molds from MP faster than a package from across our country before
    Besides trumps wife is from Slovenia isn’t she
    You're correct. I have molds from both NOE and Mihec. I see my mold collection as a collection. I don't mind having the occasional foreign exotic in a collection.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've bought twenty moulds from Al and I've only sold one of them and only because the nose of the bullet was too large for my Handi 30-30. The only problem we have had is once a mould was listed as in stock when they had all been sold. Al went to the trouble of finding my cell phone number and called to let me know that the design had been all sold, even offered to set up and run me one if there was a pressing need. Noe tooling is high on my list of favorites also . Moulds or tools, the dimensions advertised is what you receive every time. Thanks for your excellent service Al. Gp

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by marlin39a View Post
    My apologies Sir, I was thinking of those ugly XD pistols made in Croatia. I don’t send my money there either. The First Lady, Melanie Trump is an American Citizen. I believe in America First. I just added you to my ignore list.
    So I guess you typed that on an American made computer? Wait, they don't make computers in America? Well, they don't make Cramer style HP molds here either.

Just for the record, I'm a member of the NOE Thousand Dollar Club. I doubt I'm ever going to buy another MP hollow point mold but not because he's in Slovenia. My arthritis just can't handle a four cavity brass mold very well anymore. The NOE four cavity molds are aluminum and are a whole lot easier to cast with for extended periods.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Boolit Master

I stopped in Provo and just dropped in on Al early one morning. Nobody else was at work, so Al took the time to give me a personal tour and a bit of the NOE story. First class guy, with a clean well organized shop
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Boolit Master

I made the $1000 dollar club too, and every time there is a sale I get the shakes trying to figure what else I "need". Al is a class act, and I am a life long customer.

Boolit Master
    His international business is first class as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12