RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxLoad Data
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reflex type red dot sight on a hunting revolver?

Boolit Master
    I’ve got a Bushnell 2-6x on my Contender 44 Mag just because that’s what came with it when I bought it and it works okay . I’ve got a Leupold 2x on my blued RedHawk and I like it as well . However I have a brand spanking new unfired Kimber 1911 6” in 10mm I’m thinking very seriously about putting the Leupold Deltapoint on .
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Boolit Grand Master

My old Colt Series 70 with FF III on it. I might mill the top of the slide eventually for the FF III. That will lower the sight about 3/8".

Attachment 231696
    Larry Gibson

“Deficient observation is merely a form of ignorance and responsible for the many morbid notions and foolish ideas prevailing.”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Boolit Buddy
    I have a Burris Fastfire III and a Vortex Venom. I can live with both,but my choice on my next will be the Vortex! Wider range of brightness adjustment,auto shutoff, the new Vortex lifetime warranty.
    Midway has a $40 rebate/coupon right now till the end of the year.

BigBoreShooter

Boolit Buddy
    I run the Trijicon RMR RM08G with the green triangle on my 5-1/2" Bisley in 45 Colt. I run my own 285 gr WFN LBT at 1155 fps with a decent charge of H110. Recoil will get your attention but the RMR has never had an issue. I will say that the Dual Illumination of the RM08G can be a bit challenging in the twilight hours but the infinite tip of the triangular reticle leads to very precise bullet placement.

Boolit Buddy
    I forgot to add, I've got RMR's on other handguns as well. When my family goes shooting together the most sought after is my Browning Buckmark with another Dual Illuminated RM08G with the green triangle. It makes hitting with the little auto feel like cheating.

My other, again an RMR, but this time the RM09 with the 1 moa red dot; the Adjustable LED. This sits on my beloved Ed Brown Special Forces which sits on my right hip every day I leave my house.

Boolit Master

Thanks everyone! Ordered a FF3 and a Raptor base for my Smith 69.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12