WidenersReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision

Thread: How to tell is someone has logged on to Cast Boolits?

How to tell is someone has logged on to Cast Boolits?

I purchased an item here that was not quite what was described. I have sent a PM with my concerns but no response yet.
    Is there any way to tell if the recipient has read the PM or has logged on to the site recently?
    I don't want to start getting too concerned and bring in the mods if he hasn't logged on in a week.
    Thanks for the assistance.
    fish4bugs
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Click on his user name

Thank you!
    I see that he has not logged on since the 29th.
    That might explain it.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Master

Look to the right of the user name there will be a little green light on if that person is on the site.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Boolit Master
    that's it for me today I just learned my one new thing for each day

Boolit Master
    This link can be useful as well at times:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/online.php

It tells you who is online here at CB.GL Forum & what /where they are at what time.

G'Luck! getting a hold of the one you are seeking.

BTW, I would suggest that folks get an email, and/or a phone number of those they do business with on ANY online deal, along with a physical address. Just so you can use another method to contact the other party if the internet "connection" to your deal has issues, like if the site goes down for some reason, or someones laptop is broken,stolen, etc..

Once again, G'Luck!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by JBinMN View Post
    This link can be useful as well at times:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/online.php

It tells you who is online here at CB.GL Forum & what /where they are at what time.

G'Luck! getting a hold of the one you are seeking.

BTW, I would suggest that folks get an email, and/or a phone number of those they do business with on ANY online deal, along with a physical address. Just so you can use another method to contact the other party if the internet "connection" to your deal has issues, like if the site goes down for some reason, or someones laptop is broken,stolen, etc..

Once again, G'Luck!
    I do this any time I buy on line
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    I had a problem once and figured that person may have had a personal issue or may have been called to service because of his location. I saw that they hadn't been on the site since our deal. I left a few PM's with no response. I contacted the mods after a few months with my concerns and all the correspondence with the fella. Still haven't seen anything from the fella but I have warned folks to stay away from him.
    Another fella sent me a mold that was junk. You hear sorry pics make for a sorry purchase. 4 months of soaking in Ed's Red still wouldn't release a screw. I'm old enough to know better.