Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Load DataWidenersRepackboxInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD ointment

Boolit Buddy
    crowbuster thanks for the reply. Turmeric works for some people and not others. Just like everything out there. I have 5 bulging disks in my neck and taking the turmeric has let me live a 'normal' life kinda.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelgunConvert View Post
    1. Turmeric is recognized as effective in managing inflammation. It’s bioavailability is multiplied by adding 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper along with a (tiny)bit of oil, be it coconut, milk, olive. A 1/4 cup of milk will do as long as it’s not fat free.
    It’s also thought that it can help regrow the hippocampus...key to short term memory that shrinks with chronic stress.
    2. CBD anything that has a THC component (tetrahydrocannabonol) is a very slippery slope for a firearm enthusiast. Regardless of what your resident state may have legalized, it remains a Schedule I substance under federal jurisdiction. Should you be involved in an investigation, having both could prove to be problematic.
    3. I am a pharmacist

YMMV
    Thank you for this post. I learned about turmeric several years ago. I took capsules for awhile, but I don't really like taking pills so I incorporated the stuff into my diet on a regular basis. It doesn't taste like much of anything to me, so I can use plenty. I got nothin on the cbd or any other thc derivatives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12