Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load Data
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: WTS Pedersorli Rolling Block.

Boolit Master

WTS Pedersorli Rolling Block.

I have a Pedersorli Rolling Block in 45-70. Sorry I can't do pictures. It is in Excellent condition it has a 30" barrel it came from the factory with a Tang sight and globe front sight with inserts. It has had less than 300 rounds through it. I would like to sell it to someone here in Arizona, I am very Leary about shipping it. The price is $1000.00 dollars. The reason I am selling it is because of health problems, and I just can't handle it any more.

Boolit Master
    Free bump.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken