RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: WTS Sightmark triple duty 8.5-25x50mm scope $110 shipped

Boolit Buddy

WTS Sightmark triple duty 8.5-25x50mm scope $110 shipped

Sold to drmordo

Digging thru my not needed items and found this scope. I got this in a trade and it has nice clear glass and a bdc reticle that lights up green and red. Came on a 24inch bushmaster varmint upper. Anyhow I dont need that much power for hunting yotes. I can include a set of I think warne 30mm rings with it. It's in great shape and seems to work as advertised. Looks like these are $200 on most sites. I will do $110 shipped for it.
    Last edited by yotatrd4x4; 12-09-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...od-trade/page3

Boolit Buddy

To add some appeal. I am open to reasonable offers on this scope. Would be good for p dogs I suppose or for a 308 or under caliber long range rifle possibly? Has some ring marks on it but all seems to work as advertised. I may be open to trading as well. Here are some things I could use.
    M&P9mm fullsize holster IWB RH draw.
    M&P9 fullsize 17rd magazines.
    Glock 19 mags factory or magpul 15rd
    VP9 mags 15rd
    AR15 mags
    Ak mags 7.62x39
    Always looking for 30 cal hunting bullets
    7mm hunting bullets
    Glock 20 15rd mags
    May be open to 223 rem hunting bullets.
    It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag

Boolit Buddy
    I have bulk winchester 150 grain power point 7 mm bullets or ar mags I could trade pm if interested

Boolit Buddy

This scope still available!!

Boolit Buddy
    PM sent on scope