Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataRepackbox
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Minot ND gun show

Minot ND gun show

On November 24 & 25 we will have our last gun show of the year, If your in the area stop buy and say HI. I will have a booth there.

It would be nice to make a few friends from here.
    Last edited by JonB_in_Glencoe; 11-24-2018 at 11:45 AM. Reason: removed borderline advertising

I made $2200 yesterday, one gentlemen stop by I was busy I didn't get his name he said he seen my post on here yesterday morning. I sold most of my factory ammunition that had been laying around for 30 years. I'm glad I don't have to carry all that back home and put it back in the basement. I shoot my 4570 sharps in the Trestle Valley long shots Club shooting meets Here, we shoot out to 725 yards. I look forward to going to Montana and other places to shoot in competition with this rifle it's a lot of fun. I bought a new krieger 4570 barrel from Lee Shafer in MO. Lee and his daughter publish the single shot magazine. He said he was too busy and shorthanded to do the barrel conversion for me he is sending the barrel to C-sharp's in Montana they said they would do the job in a timely manner , the old barrel was no good from the get go. Thank you for leaving part of my first post. I don't get on here much anymore but I still send my yearly contribution you get it automatically every year from my account. You will be able to tell who I am if you show up I'm the guy with all the Red Hornady Pacific shotgun presses.
    Randy C
    Last edited by Randy C; 11-25-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Yahoo

I would like to thank everybody that showed up this weekend. I ordered the Redding Turret press and a extra turret head plus Peltor Tactical 500 ear buds, from Graf&Sons for $273 + 68.39 for a extra turret head, and 99.99 for the Peltor ears.
    I made a total of $3800 this weekend at the gun show.
    Last edited by Randy C; 11-25-2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: correct my profit

I graduated from MHS in 1979. Back then there was maybe 2 gun shows a year. They were in the national guard armory or the bigger building connected. Gun shows in the pre internet days were pretty exciting and got me hooked.

I have Always liked going to the gun shows. I would like to go to the gun show in Tulsa Oklahoma someday it's a big one my wife has family in OK. There's always plenty to look at but the prices are high nowadays, it can be hard to find a good deal. You probably do not miss the cold winters here, I like the snow my wife hates it. You're probably the same age as I am, I am from Minot but my dad was in the Air Force then he went to work in the oil field. I did not graduate here we traveled a lot.

Boolit Master

About 25 years ago a gentlemen showed up late at the Minot gun show with a NIB 3 screw RBH collection to sell (5 if I remember correctly). It was Sunday afternoon and most of the long distance big shots were gone. Bought a .30 carb BH. at a very reasonable price. Wanted to buy them all. Had a house full of kids in those days and cash was in short supply.